Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Sucking up to Tip?

I'm really hoping for a Valentine's Day snowstorm this year so Tip can take us down memory lane back to his college days about how he chased the love of his life naked across campus chugging through the balloon sized snowflakes that formed tiny icicles as they melted on his hot skin and noted a sudden wind shift when his wind sock swiftly pointed in the opposite direction, telling him the coastal front had gone through

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

I'm really hoping for a Valentine's Day snowstorm this year so Tip can take us down memory lane back to his college days about how he chased the love of his life naked across campus chugging through the balloon sized snowflakes that formed tiny icicles as they melted on his hot skin and noted a sudden wind shift when his wind sock swiftly pointed in the opposite direction, telling him the coastal front had gone through

God, no....I will be Vegas for several days.....

8 minutes ago, dryslot said:

You were so close to being on the wrong side.............:lol:

I can not tell you HOW many storms where the R/S Line is the most important aspect to worry about for days leading up, and the point of stress during the actual event here in NE RI.  The only glory, and Still the Biggest Overperformer in my life, was the Forgotten storm of 

12/16/2013.  9".  Expected 2" and rain to Ruin the Legendary 12/13/2013 "Poor Man's Blizzard of 1978 Traffic disaster Part 2" storm.  but it didn't.  

• Like 1

Just now, TheSnowman said:

I can not tell you HOW many storms where the R/S Line is the most important aspect to worry about for days leading up, and the point of stress during the actual event.  The only glory, and Still the Biggest Overperformer in my life, was the Forgotten storm of 

12/16/2013.  9".  Expected 2" and rain to Ruin the Legendary 12/13/2013 "Poor Man's Blizzard of 1978 Traffic disaster Part 2" storm.  but it didn't.  

Traffic disaster was 12/16/07.

1 minute ago, TheSnowman said:

I can not tell you HOW many storms where the R/S Line is the most important aspect to worry about for days leading up, and the point of stress during the actual event here in NE RI.  The only glory, and Still the Biggest Overperformer in my life, was the Forgotten storm of 

Oh wahhhh.  You live on he mountain top. It's hell in the bay.

• Like 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

My point is the NAM went NW at 12z, then to Bermuda...now NW.

Most models we needed to go NW bc of the previous se trend.

My point is the trend is NW, And Nam continues it since 18z at 00z, Nothing more, And Nam at the end of its range, Wouldn't be writing a forecast based on it.