Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Gonna snow Sat Night and Sunday. You should be covered. ULL magic. Remember your 1 to 3 is good enough comments. Also the every other 6hr melts are unreal.

nam3km_ref_frzn_neus_40.png

I happen to believe we do find a way to have snowpack next week. I was serious about the norlun post. I think there’s several chances for 1-4” events next week. That’s all most here want . 

• Weenie 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I happen to believe we do find a way to have snowpack next week. I was serious about the norlun post. I think there’s several chances for 1-4” events next week. That’s all most here want . 

The times they are a changing. This thread is full of go big or go home posters. Hang in there buddy.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I love when the crying starts, always entertaining to see the emotionally non invested breakdown.

Where did you get this notion that I'm not invested in the season? I never implied that. You got butt hurt bc I said I'm not invested in NNE snow this wknd.

You've been confused a bit of late...

56 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Next week isn't a start of a colder period?

Keep listening to your boy Eric Webb. The hype king. First it was going to be the most epic cold and snowy December ever, then the most epic cold and snowy January ever....he’s the new JB. Busts just as bad as him too. But not to worry....Henry Margusity says the next ice age coupled with 95-96 snowfall is still coming

• Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, snowman19 said:

Keep listening to your boy Eric Webb. The hype king. First it was going to be the most epic cold and snowy December ever, then the most epic cold and snowy January ever....he’s the new JB. Busts just as bad as him too. But not to worry....Henry Margusity says the next ice age coupled with 95-96 snowfall is still coming

What is Webb up to these days? :lol:  

• Like 1