Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

3 minutes ago, snowman19 said:

Keep listening to your boy Eric Webb. The hype king. First it was going to be the most epic cold and snowy December ever, then the most epic cold and snowy January ever....he’s the new JB. Busts just as bad as him too. But not to worry....Henry Margusity says the next ice age coupled with 95-96 snowfall is still coming

Be honest with me....do you hate winter?

You really remind me of the poster Rainstorm from Eastern lol

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Euro has alot more N energy this run...maybe it will compensate for less SW energy....

Turning it into solely a northern stream deal isn't the worst alternative....those are a lot easier to trend significantly at a shorter lead time since they are usually coming from some horrible data-sparse region.

11 minutes ago, snowman19 said:

Keep listening to your boy Eric Webb. The hype king. First it was going to be the most epic cold and snowy December ever, then the most epic cold and snowy January ever....he’s the new JB. Busts just as bad as him too. But not to worry....Henry Margusity says the next ice age coupled with 95-96 snowfall is still coming

you're the guy who gave everyone weenie tags in the NYC thread the other day. i shit you not, ever single post i read was weenie tagged by you lol. 

• Haha 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That clipper is so close to a nuke

Yeah I'm def watching that one. I know it's not THAT exciting since no models actually show it going to town right now, but it's really close. Wouldn't take much for a little blow up into a decent little event.

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

We’ve had no sun here the last week...grey and chilly/cold all week, and most of last week as well. It’s looked like November.  If you’re having the sun out east, good for you guys. I don’t blame you all for loving that. But it’s not like that here at all. 

It has been miserable...teens/20s for lows and 30s for highs, little to no sunshine. Such a waste, I would prefer 50s and sun if it isn't going to snow

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

We’ve had no sun here the last week...grey and chilly/cold all week, and most of last week as well. It’s looked like November.  If you’re having the sun out east, good for you guys. I don’t blame you all for loving that. But it’s not like that here at all. 

Yup all this posting about sunny and mild lol. It’s a frozen wasteland out there 

• Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I'm def watching that one. I know it's not THAT exciting since no models actually show it going to town right now, but it's really close. Wouldn't take much for a little blow up into a decent little event.

I'm declaring 1/22-23 dead, unless we see drastic changes, quickly....as far as the SW contribution goes, anyway....the N stream could always compensate.

Gonna have to hope for the clipper.

• Confused 1

I'm declaring 1/22-23 dead, unless we see drastic changes, quickly..

Gonna have to hope for the clipper.

I wouldn't sell 1/22 yet...that could easily turn into a pure northern stream system. Euro is trying for the Miller B this run as it is.

Why? I would rather it inject with the block...

I think he's assuming no phase....like the 00z run...it's close enough to be an annoying piece of shit and pumping the SE ridge to put the northern stream into the meat grinder.....while the 12z run being further west with it gives a more relaxed gradient in the east for the northern stream to dig in.