• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
AMZ8990

7 minutes ago, Dsty2001 said:

So are we thinking at this point this has a greater chance of busting low or busting high lol

These may be some words I regret but with how the meso models have been trending along with the consistency of the globals I'm gonna roll the dice and say if this storm busts... It's gonna bust the roof off the forecast.  ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, anonymous1968 said:

So, we are traveling from to and from Bluefield from Kingsport tomorrow. What time should we be back home and off the roads?

Here is the video update from MRX which they did at 7:00PM.  There are couple of slides which show when the changeover is in various places.  Very helpful and should answer your question almost to the minute for Kingsport.  Yeah, that is a high degree of difficulty with snow on it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jb0120 said:

Hi everyone, I am new here. I live in Bell County, Kentucky. I was wondering if NWS Jackson would downgrade my area from a Warning to an Advisory, especially due to some of the American models trending farther east. 

Anyone have any input/opinions on this?

The warning there is often in place for elevation purposes so I can't see them changing. They actually think the far southeast areas will get 6 to 8 on mountain tops. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, TellicoWx said:

If they ride with the Euro and it holds serve (no trend west)..I could see them possibly upgrading from Knox/Blount to WSW...and adding McMinn/Rhea/Meigs/Central,Northern Plateau to a WWA...barring the CMC/RGEM don't pull a GFS (then they hold serve)

PLEASE!!!! Praying for this haha!

• Like 2

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic