Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,039
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?


Typhoon Tip

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow a DT post...just caught up in the thread. I feel like it’s been years. Hope you’re doing well. 

 

Anyways, this model battle it definitely interesting. I feel like the gfs took a step toward the euro at 18z but the question is which one trends more. I figure the euro is likely to trend a little more east and less phasing. But whether we get a 50/50 compromise or  a 70/30 or 80/20 makes a huge difference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Wow a DT post...just caught up in the thread. I feel like it’s been years. Hope you’re doing well. 

 

Anyways, this model battle it definitely interesting. I feel like the gfs took a step toward the euro at 18z but the question is which one trends more. I figure the euro is likely to trend a little more east and less phasing. But whether we get a 50/50 compromise or  a 70/30 or 80/20 makes a huge difference.

5 inches here is my bar. GFS is zero and Euro is nearly 3 feet. How to “blend” that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...