• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    McTrimm
    Newest Member
    McTrimm

December Banter 2020

11 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

It's pretty humorous watching two of the most pessimistic what could go wrong just keeping it real guys bantering back and forth

Wait a minute now..

I am effing exhausted though. I almost forgot  how optimistic I was this morning when I posted those extended GEFS maps.

I know what I am rooting for that won't matter in the least.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Wait a minute now..

I am effing exhausted though. I almost forgot  how optimistic I was this morning when I posted those extended GEFS maps.

I know what I am rooting for that won't matter in the least.

He's relentless....must be all of that debate team training

54 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Are we still at Despair Level 5?

Only when the “No Vacancy” sign is flashing and Forky is outsourcing the overflow to the Bates Motel. As always .... 

Steelers are going to rest a bunch of players. No Big Ben, as expected. Good news for the Browns. Lets see if they can take advantage and break their awful streak of futility.

Otoh, this wont help the Ravens and Colts. Ofc the Ravens don't need any help if they take care of business against the Bengals. I think this is going to be a lot more challenging than it really should be.:yikes:

• Like 1

Interesting one for you stout lovers out there...Gimmie the scoop-Peanut Butter Swirl by RAR
Marketed as a malt chocolate beverage with diary (pastry cream) but they use their stout base. 10%

Think chocolate peanut butter milkshake in beer form! 

56032B7E-9DA6-4ED5-BE84-86168F0CCB2A.jpeg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Interesting one for you stout lovers out there...Gimmie the scoop-Peanut Butter Swirl by RAR
Marketed as a malt chocolate beverage with diary (pastry cream) but they use their stout base. 10%

Have you tried the latest version of RAR First Meal Stout? Holy shit is it awful lol. Unless you like chewing on a slab of salty hickory smoked bacon. What a terrible concept. Worst damn thing I have ever drank. I have 3 of the 4 left if you want them lol.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

I’ve gotta try that!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Have you tried the latest version of RAR First Meal Stout? Holy shit is it awful lol. Unless you like chewing on a slab of salty hickory smoked bacon. What a terrible concept. Worst damn thing I have ever drank. I have 3 of the 4 left if you want them lol.

I haven’t. I had last years version. Thought it was okay. I mean I’ll take them if you aren’t gonna drink them, I just don’t know when I’d be in your area lol

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

I haven’t. I had last years version. Thought it was okay. I mean I’ll take them if you aren’t gonna drink them, I just don’t know when I’d be in your area lol

Yeah I read reviews based on that version- layers of coffee and dark chocolate. Needless to say I was a bit surprised lol.

I will be in kent Island tomorrow from about 3pm to maybe 5pm.

Just now, CAPE said:

Yeah I read reviews based on that version- layers of coffee and dark chocolate. Needless to say I was a bit surprised lol.

I will be in kent Island tomorrow from about 3pm to maybe 5pm.

I’ll be at work during that time lol. I’ll check back with you at a later date and see if you still have them. If I make an eastern shore trip I’ll give you a heads up. Thanks 

• Like 1

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

I’ll trade you one if you have anything interesting stocked away!

I have a few in the fridge you might want to try, or better, the pumpkin stout or black and cran sour on tap. We aren’t far from where you work!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I have a few in the fridge you might want to try, or better, the pumpkin stout or black and cran sour on tap. We aren’t far from where you work!

Ok, pick something out for me, and I’ll meet you and trade you one. I prefer stouts or dark beers

Who are you with?

• Haha 1

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

I'll trade these RAR bacon stouts for some of your pumpkin stout :D

Does anyone know how to get the tablet thing on your car to play video from your phone? I cant figure it out.

I am talking about the front thing that shows your Maps, backup camera, radio etc...

7 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

It's pretty humorous watching two of the most pessimistic what could go wrong just keeping it real guys bantering back and forth

I thought I was being optimistic...for me anyways. I am bullish overall. 

Just now, 40westwx said:

Does anyone know how to get the tablet thing on your car to play video from your phone? I cant figure it out.

I am talking about the front thing that shows your Maps, backup camera, radio etc...

The infotainment system. What vehicle do you have?

4 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Ok, pick something out for me, and I’ll meet you and trade you one. I prefer stouts or dark beers

Who are you with?

Cozy’s Brewery. A local garage brewery in Pikesville. Namely, my garage!

I’ll gladly meet you at Meadowood with a growler or two and let you sample. It won’t be necessary to exchange for your store bought stuff. I like hearing the honest thoughts of others.

• Like 1