joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Oct 29-30 snow threat

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yup this is what we were discussing as the best solution 

20201026_134515.jpg

just off the cuff observation on this chart ...  probably?  we wouldn't get that thing under in that geometry and speed max without generating thunder claps in a narrow band somewhere a click or two latitude N side of that kink ... That's a whopper frotogen look there... 

11 minutes ago, dryslot said:

It would kind of suck to be converting my tractor over to the snowblower before we even get the leaves picked up.

...said the Woolly Mammoth   lol   'it would suck to be encased in flash permafrost before even finishin' this cud'

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

...said the Woolly Mammoth   lol   'it would suck to be encased in flash permafrost before even finishin' this cud'

It would go away at some point as one would not expect this to hang around to start a base, I would have to weigh out if it would be worth the changeover this early.

get used to it ..

.. maybe 

i mean , that sort of open screaming UVV explosion is a N-stream typology and I think one that could typify this winter.  I could see us getting an assortment of clipper/M-b type upper MA/NE specials this year...  just sayn'

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

get used to it ..

.. maybe 

i mean , that sort of open screaming UVV explosion is a N-stream typology and I think one that could typify this winter.  I could see us getting an assortment of clipper/M-b type upper MA/NE specials this year...  just sayn'

07/08, I would sign for that.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

get used to it ..

.. maybe 

Agree.