Total Members
    Most Online
    David
    Newest Member
    David

June Discussion

38 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Don't know why he Lol ed, its absolutely gorgeous 82/61

Interior is def drying out a little bit. ORH down to 59F dew. GHG up to 72F with a SE wind though. Scooter throwing a party on his front lawn. Lol

2 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

88/61 here.  Warmest of the year so far

KFIT already at 93.  Nice!  

Excellent, now only if we can partake in some of the storms that hit Athol yesterday

Popping a dew near 70, but no seabreeze  yet. Just wish I could be a beach bum with days like this.  Happy Father’s Day to all e Dads out there.

This is starting to get god damn ridiculous. Worst fooking summer ever. Not a single good threat on the horizon. Just fake bullshit. Stupid shitty big SBCAPE numbers which people get off on with shitty lapse rates and shear. 

• Weenie 2

23 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Interior is def drying out a little bit. ORH down to 59F dew. GHG up to 72F with a SE wind though. Scooter throwing a party on his front lawn. Lol

Pop your bum in the stream out back. :lol:

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Pop your bum in the stream out back. :lol:

Sun be beaming,  pool be glistening,nape be tanning, adult beverages be swilling. Happy Dads day bro up to 86/61

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Sun be beaming,  pool be glistening,nape be tanning, adult beverages be swilling. Happy Dads day bro up to 86/61

Been covering for PTO so working my last mid shift tonight. We lake this week.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

This is starting to get god damn ridiculous. Worst fooking summer ever. Not a single good threat on the horizon. Just fake bullshit. Stupid shitty big SBCAPE numbers which people get off on with shitty lapse rates and shear. 

Looks like another scorching hot summer across the NH.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/06/21/arctic-temperature-record-siberia/

16 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Looks like another scorching hot summer across the NH.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/06/21/arctic-temperature-record-siberia/

These record warm Arctic temps continue to be extremely concerning. At least to me anyways...some are more meh about it. But it’s not normal and it significantly influences global weather and climate...whether people want to believe it or not. 

Just now, weatherwiz said:

These record warm Arctic temps continue to be extremely concerning. At least to me anyways...some are more meh about it. But it’s not normal and it significantly influences global weather and climate...whether people want to believe it or not. 

I agree that it is very concerning. The warmth is Siberia has been very persistent this year.

2 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

I agree that it is very concerning. The warmth is Siberia has been very persistent this year.

I’m curious to know if the Earth’s albedo has changed over the past say even 10 years or so. If I remember correctly the Earths average albedo is like 0.27 or 0.30? But naturally with ice caps melting and diminishing the earths albedo has to change somewhat and more radiation is going to get absorbed over time.

i also wonder if there has been any major changes to the Earths energy budget. 

Almost never rains here in summer. Tstorms are almost non existent anymore