• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Discussion

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

Lawn obsessions seem silly to me.  Our house being on the corner of a cul de sac has a huge lawn.  We have deemed it fair game for all neighborhood kids, their parents, and dogs.  Only rule is don’t ring our bell before noon on weekends.  To me community is much important than my lawn which despite us not caring that much looks fine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Lets get some flakes up there down to the base.

FB reminded me that 4 years ago today we were heading up the Toll Road to check on something at the top and were seeing some June snow showers. 

I do think this was the latest I've seen or documented flakes flying on the mountain.

• Like 1

From BTVs forecast discussion this morning:

https://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=BTV&issuedby=BTV&product=AFD&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1

Cool temperatures persist through Saturday on weak northerly flow with the latest guidance indicating temps will struggle to warm into the 50s for most locations. Can`t rule out a few isolated showers as well, mainly across the higher terrain on upslope flow where temps could actually support a rain/snow mix at the highest elevations across the northern Adirondacks.

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

Lawn obsessions seem silly to me.  Our house being on the corner of a cul de sac has a huge lawn.  We have deemed it fair game for all neighborhood kids, their parents, and dogs.  Only rule is don’t ring our bell before noon on weekends.  To me community is much important than my lawn which despite us not caring that much looks fine.

Kevin is so obsessed doesn't let his kids on the lawn.  I totally agree with you Jerry,  mine looks fine no obsession, neat and trim. We party,  play games, dog frolicking.  I mean what the use if you don't enjoy it 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Some huge COC outside today, 74/54°F

Gorgeous day. Stained the upper deck. That killed me even with a sprayer lol. Now pool and other things time. Its 5 o'clock somewhere.  When the cats away the mouse will play.  She did get that severe in Omaha with huge winds. Her first time seeing massive structure in a storm, of course she didn't take pictures.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Gorgeous day. Stained the upper deck. That killed me even with a sprayer lol. Now pool and other things time. Its 5 o'clock somewhere.  When the cats away the mouse will play.  She did get that severe in Omaha with huge winds. Her first time seeing massive structure in a storm, of course she didn't take pictures.  

Hope all is well with the wife out there and its going well with the family, I was suppose to be at Baileys Campground in OOB this weekend, Its probably one of if not the best campground here in Maine for the family and our summer ceremonial was cancelled so i rolled my reservation to next year, A bunch of Shriners were still going down for the weekend and now i kind of kick myself for not keeping my dates as it looks to be a decent weekend and everything is up and running at the campground including all the pool areas as well as activities, I would've  been well on my way riding around the campground visiting and having a few drinks as well as a stogie and other things too.

Bayleys1.png

Bayleys2.png

Bayley3.png

Bayley4.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

Hope all is well with the wife out there and its going well with the family, I was suppose to be at Baileys Campground in OOB this weekend, Its probably one of if not the best campground here in Maine for the family and our summer ceremonial was cancelled so i rolled my reservation to next year, A bunch of Shriners were still going down for the weekend and now i kind of kick myself for not keeping my dates as it looks to be a decent weekend and everything is up and running at the campground including all the pool areas as well as activities, I would've  been well on my way riding around the campground visiting and having a few drinks as well as a stogie and other things too.

Bayleys1.png

Bayleys2.png

Bayley3.png

Bayley4.jpg

We stayed at Bailey's many years ago.  Place was nice.

• Like 1