Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Banter 2020

George BM

1 hour ago, showmethesnow said:

Guessing maybe it might deal with those that have had SAR's vaccines. Same family of Corona Virus as the cornavirus so it very well may help to produce a partial immunity for a population. Just a guess though. Probably other vaccines out their for other varieties of Corona Virus as well that may do this as well.

You enjoy research so look into the BCG vaccine for tuberculosis. It likely isn’t the silver bullet, but the more I read, the more interesting. Here’s an article...

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/coronavirus-more-striking-evidence-bcg-vaccine-might-protect-against-covid-19-1.4222110

33 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

You enjoy research so look into the BCG vaccine for tuberculosis. It likely isn’t the silver bullet, but the more I read, the more interesting. Here’s an article...

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/coronavirus-more-striking-evidence-bcg-vaccine-might-protect-against-covid-19-1.4222110

Thanks. Saw mention of that somewhere earlier but never got a chance to look into it. Will have to look over it later.

Today is 21 years married to the man who when he proposed said he would be there to push me in a wheelchair later in life. He has already fulfilled that sooner rather than later. We were supposed to be celebrating with my sister and BIL in Atlanta at a swank restaurant. But tonight we will be celebrating with our girls and take out kick ass ramen from a new restaurant that just opened this week in the midst of the pandemic. I bought some tulips and he said that would be his gift to me. So I told him he can go out and buy a bottle of Vodka as a gift from me as we are out. Don’t need the big things we rarely exchange gifts as we have each other. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Mrs.J said:

Today is 21 years married to the man who when he proposed said he would be there to push me in a wheelchair later in life. He has already fulfilled that sooner rather than later. We were supposed to be celebrating with my sister and BIL in Atlanta at a swank restaurant. But tonight we will be celebrating with our girls and take out kick ass ramen from a new restaurant that just opened this week in the midst of the pandemic. I bought some tulips and he said that would be his gift to me. So I told him he can go out and buy a bottle of Vodka as a gift from me as we are out. Don’t need the big things we rarely exchange gifts as we have each other. 

Happy Anniversary! Sorry it has to be celebrated under such circumstances but sounds like you guys are making the most of it. Here’s to 21 more! :wub:

• Like 1

Dear Diary,

Day 18 of lock down.

TP crisis averted. Have found enough supply to take care of business as one of our plants has leafed out enough to meet demands. 

Correction to above.

After my a** started burning took the time to research plant. Thought poison sumac looked different. TP crisis continues.

• Haha 9

On 4/10/2020 at 6:01 PM, mappy said:

Happy Anniversary! Sorry it has to be celebrated under such circumstances but sounds like you guys are making the most of it. Here’s to 21 more! :wub:

Its ok. Had to celebrate it twice before under circumstances. One being on 13 weeks of bed rest and not allowed to go out, the other had just had Breast Cancer surgery and again could not do anything. But we both are not huge sentimental people so as long as we are together that is all we need. :) 

• Like 3

• H2O unpinned this topic