Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

GFS has been the furthest north for several runs now so it's not a surprise at all if it comes south. 

More interesting will be whether the other globals come south again. 

Stop trying to wish my snow away ;).  

I can feel the SNE gravitational pull in this one as Will’s posting frequency increases.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Stop trying to wish my snow away ;).  

I can feel the SNE gravitational pull in this one as Will’s posting frequency increases.

Don't worry. We're only about 24 hours away from the zonked runs that start a rapid-fire set of posts from you to dryslot...then the messenger shuffle will pull the rug out at the last second and as that happens, we'll see dendrite pretend he doesn't want 18" of snow for a couple posts and then he will eventually cheer it on....Scooter will throw a tantrum and then he gets into a CJ setup by Monday and Monday night and ends up with over a foot. Ginxy will insist you're still getting at least 20 inches of light synoptic plus upslope while you forecast 4-7". Lava rock complains his way to a foot in the CCB on Monday evening. 

• Like 5

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Don't worry. We're only about 24 hours away from the zonked runs that start a rapid-fire set of posts from you to dryslot...then the messenger shuffle will pull the rug out at the last second and as that happens, we'll see dendrite pretend he doesn't want 18" of snow for a couple posts and then he will eventually cheer it on....Scooter will throw a tantrum and then he gets into a CJ setup by Monday and Monday night and ends up with over a foot. Ginxy will insist you're still getting at least 20 inches of light synoptic plus upslope while you forecast 4-7". Lava rock complains his way to a foot in the CCB on Monday evening. 

You left a couple out......

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

You're on here way too much.

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Seems like you are in a bit better mood today...you must've released all that anger you had from Ryan warning people about the snow potential by taking our advice and spraying all those dog dookies against the fence. I'm glad. 

Enjoy your bird you turkey. Blessed days with youngsters throwing yams all over the place. I miss them but grandkids do the same only I don't have to clean it up. 

Blockbuster incoming. 

• Like 4
  • Weenie 2

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

This looks like a very prolonged E Flow for E slope Berks /ORH hills

It's possible if this evolves right, someone could put up a monster total there. I don't want to start speculating on numbers this far out as this could still flip the script and end up mostly for the reindeer sweaters, but that prolonged deep layer easterly and northeasterly flow could really benefit the interior hills. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

It's possible if this evolves right, someone could put up a monster total there. I don't want to start speculating on numbers this far out as this could still flip the script and end up mostly for the reindeer sweaters, but that prolonged deep layer easterly and northeasterly flow could really benefit the interior hills. 

Congrats Pete.