Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter 2019

George BM

5 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Just checked out the free euro maps on pivotal. Wow, what a game changer. 

Also just looked for the first time. Amazing that we can get this for free.

But call me a cynic...because it wouldn't surprise me if this is the pusher giving a first bump for free to get you hooked.

• Like 2

Its that time of year already?  Degreed mets complaining about basement dwellers posting snow maps on twitter.  I have always found this to be odd...I mean I get it but, come on.  Twitter is a great way to get your message out for free.  The down side is it is free for everyone to get their own message out.  Love it or leave it...

58 minutes ago, poolz1 said:

Its that time of year already?  Degreed mets complaining about basement dwellers posting snow maps on twitter.  I have always found this to be odd...I mean I get it but, come on.  Twitter is a great way to get your message out for free.  The down side is it is free for everyone to get their own message out.  Love it or leave it...

Leave it. It sucks.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mappy said:

you don't give yourself nearly enough credit. hope you and the family have been well!

Thank you. We are all doing well. This time of year is just crazy busy with soccer, debate tournaments, and my sons & wife’s birthday and holloween all the same week.  Plus this year we have two bathrooms and a kitchen renovation ongoing. Just trying to catch my breath.  Long winded weather posts have had to take a backseat.

Hope all is well in mappyland. 

11 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

Thank you. We are all doing well. This time of year is just crazy busy with soccer, debate tournaments, and my sons & wife’s birthday and holloween all the same week.  Plus this year we have two bathrooms and a kitchen renovation ongoing. Just trying to catch my breath.  Long winded weather posts have had to take a backseat.

Hope all is well in mappyland. 

Glad to hear all is well despite you being busy! Looking forward to the winter discussion. 

We are well too! :) 

1 minute ago, mattie g said:

I don't know.

Why not? I would.

well i am not you, mattie. i honestly could not share the image here. there is no attachment option for me when i go to write a post. thats why i shared my tweet. 

sorry it bothered you and wxusaf, ill delete it. 

1 hour ago, mappy said:

well i am not you, mattie. i honestly could not share the image here. there is no attachment option for me when i go to write a post. thats why i shared my tweet. 

sorry it bothered you and wxusaf, ill delete it. 

I think you're taking this the wrong way. I moved it to banter, which I figured would be a hint that this isn't serious in the least.

<womp womp>

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic