Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

On 11/10/2019 at 4:09 PM, Drop the Trough said:

big negative PNA coming, this pattern needs to snap back like rubber band, the west will enjoy some run of the mill base building in the mountains after 11/21, too early to lock in cold in the east, besides, my grass seed isn't done germinating and i have one more milorganite treatment to lay down. 

we grow

50 minutes ago, ma blizzard said:

I'm not sure about this .. the only legit events you could make a case for something like this happening are 1888 and 1978. Def a reason for a return rate nearing 100 years / event .. 

Off hand I really would like to toss those weenie 48"+ #s .. but the areal extent of the 30"-40"+ zone is crazy. Maybe everyone was measuring drifts? idk  

Go look at some pictures from 1888 in CT..they’re absolutely Amazing..almost unbelievable.  It’s Historic to say the least.  From the looks of the pictures...45-55 inches definitely looks Legit/believable!   

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

That looks nice is right. Crazy Uncle Hittin the sauce?? 

Probably but it's not impossible to get something next Sunday. GFS/GGEM were fish food while Euro was too warm....something in between is what the Ukie is going for.

• Thanks 1