Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

I was going to say rainstorms in winter are pretty iron clad too.  Much easier to get a snowstorm to trend into a rainer than the other way around.

You missed my nuanced comment.  What I was referring to is weather I want is so much more reliable in summer.  Snowstorms much less so in winter.

7 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I was going to say rainstorms in winter are pretty iron clad too.  Much easier to get a snowstorm to trend into a rainer than the other way around.

Pretty easy to forecast what the precip will be in the summer.........lol

11 minutes ago, weathafella said:

You missed my nuanced comment.  What I was referring to is weather I want is so much more reliable in summer.  Snowstorms much less so in winter.

Ahh the desired weather is easier to get.  

Or as Tip likes to say, it’s easier to hit that pleasure circuit in your brain in the summer.

But yeah makes sense, temps are easier to achieve than precipitation (snow).  If all we wanted in winter was 32F or lower, it’d be easy...just like 90F at BDL/BOS is easy.

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Model signals are unanimous. Any mehdown next week is very short and we retorch by weeks end and a dewy Augorch advertised

Which models are unanimous? Please show us. EPS and GEFS are unanimous,  you are correct,  unanimous in saying bye bye to exceptional heat and high dews through day 15 starting Tuesday.  But please show me some maps that are different.  I mean I can just throw out statements to hype my predilections too but all of us like facts not made up hype. So shown here are the facts

download (26).png

download (27).png

download (28).png

download (29).png

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Which models are unanimous? Please show us. EPS and GEFS are unanimous,  you are correct,  unanimous in saying bye bye to exceptional heat and high dews through day 15 starting Tuesday.  But please show me some maps that are different.  I mean I can just throw out statements to hype my predilections too but all of us like facts not made up hype. So shown here are the facts

download (26).png

download (27).png

download (28).png

download (29).png

As usual you don’t listen . That’s not BN patten. Stop posting nonsense . The Mets will correct you... as usual. It’s 90’s again next weekend as Jerry and others mentioned. East coast ridging etc

19 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

As usual you don’t listen . That’s not BN patten. Stop posting nonsense . The Mets will correct you... as usual. It’s 90’s again next weekend as Jerry and others mentioned. East coast ridging etc

Who the hell said below normal,  its not an HHH pattern deal with it. More weather people like, warm and dry with comfortable weather.  Good luck on Jerrys GFS next weekend