• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TruthSeeker2020
    Newest Member
    TruthSeeker2020
wdrag

OBS thread Feb 27-28, 2019

Looks like the first of several snow or snow to ice-rain events over the next two weeks.  This first probably has its southern edge of snow accum somewhere near I78 or I80, with the bulk of 1"+NYS-Southern New England. Flurries could begin Wednesday late morning-early afternoon but the bulk should occur very early Thursday morning. 

5 hours ago, WEATHERMINATOR said:

Snowing lightly in armonk now. Precip seems more south than any model shows. Hopefully we get a surprise

Huh? It doesn't really, at least right now. In fact, it looks pretty spot on from the modeling

9 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

Yeah I barely had a dusting here. 21/14/NNE4/OVC

It's not going to snow tonight is it? If it is going to where is it going to happen? All north of me?

It should snow around 1-4am

The radar should blossom the next few hours in the area according to some models. The short range models are terrible right now and show no snow at all. We are definitely running saturated we just need that precipitation. We could get maybe 3 hours of some decent growth snow. It could be a half inch or sO, more to the north. 24 degrees outside with 60% humidity. 

F54A9327-A3EB-4A64-9190-02E49EED7031.jpeg We need that precip that’s in northwest Pennsylvania to clip us which should be around 1am or so.