Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Damaging Wind With Forests Leveled

Damage In Tolland

7 minutes ago, KoalaBeer said:

Garbage can catastrophe out there. LWM peak gust is only 48mph so far but things seem to be winding down here. Not to shabby but I was expecting more. Not trying to downplay some of the higher gusts at ORH that were pretty impressive but I think my expectations are set high after Oct 29/30 2017 and the March 2018 paste job that rivaled the damage in the 2008 ice storm here. Really trying to find LWM data for the Oct event with no luck(any help much appreciated.) I think we would have had to gusted to 65-70 with the damage I had in my hood.

Peak wind 44kt on the METARs and SPECIs before the power failed.

But BVY hit 54kt. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol. The Ginx valley even ripping 

Lol once again you live closer. Don’t mean to interrupt your orgasm but I ask two favors,  pic of your Davis highest gust above 60, damage pics from your property. The fact there are only 1.53% people without power in CT says more than your 60 plus gusts all over CT. We had more damaging winds out of the SE and there is a reason most expected high winds with minimal damage. But please post all the damage. It’s always forest leveling with you but we never see pics from your home of wind damage only other areas. So when can expect a Davis pic and damage pics

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, rimetree said:

I'm down with it...just up the road at Attitash. emoji4.pngThey closed one lift this afternoon due to winds but we got some nice runs in today, thankfully.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wanted to go out today but couldn't bring myself to it. This time of the year I start becoming less and less willing to brave the cold lol. Of course tomorrows high will be 4 so today would probably have been a better choice 

9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol once again you live closer. Don’t mean to interrupt your orgasm but I ask two favors,  pic of your Davis highest gust above 60, damage pics from your property. The fact there are only 1.53% people without power in CT says more than your 60 plus gusts all over CT. We had more damaging winds out of the SE and there is a reason most expected high winds with minimal damage. But please post all the damage. It’s always forest leveling with you but we never see pics from your home of wind damage only other areas. So when can expect a Davis pic and damage pics

Hey I have lots of debris all over . I didn’t lose a full tree.. never said I would. I also don’t post trees down in totally dry in driving rainstorms. . But that’s just me. How many dog houses down?

I wanted to go out today but couldn't bring myself to it. This time of the year I start becoming less and less willing to brave the cold lol. Of course tomorrows high will be 4 so today would probably have been a better choice 
Geared up for it but, yeah, not looking forward to that. If its mostly sunny might be a little easier to take.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Hey I have lots of debris all over . I didn’t lose a full tree.. never said I would. I also don’t post trees down in totally dry in driving rainstorms. . But that’s just me. How many dog houses down?

Lol who did that, can’t help you can’t see pics on your flip phone. You ftl big time on another false accusation, maybe you can go back an edit a post but you can’t change a picture date.