Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Damaging Wind With Forests Leveled

Damage In Tolland

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Find any post calling for trees down in my yard specifically .When BDL gusts to 63 and your IJD valley below sea level hits into mid 50’s. It’s a verification .

Lol just lol your home closer to IJD , no damage at your property for storm number 321 you called for massive damage across the state. No Damage in Tolland NDIT

Just now, CoastalWx said:

That’s awesome 

Real issues . All kidding aside pretty impressive gusts but as expected NW winds aren’t our big damage winds in winter. Those SE winds seem to have a twist taking off tree tops more efficiently. The Oct 17 and March 18 events were much more impressive. Most I seen around here was 50 mph today, not many branches down around here. As you often say the pics we see today  are of rotted trees and white pine branches.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Some have proof and know the truth, no anger just the facts mam. He just made you look foolish and you quoted him, lol too funny. Let’s move on to snow cuz NDIT

No foolishness here. That’s on you for mehing winds in SNE when that’s where the strongest winds were pegged to be and verified. Just learn from your errors and move on. No biggie man 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

No foolishness here. That’s on you for mehing winds south of pike when that’s where the strongest winds were pegged to be and verified. Just learn from your errors and move on. No biggie man 

Lol wut, take a look at the PNS gust and damage reports and tell me again how south of the pike had the strongest winds.