Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Re-Awakening - February 12-14th Redeveloper

Baroclinic Zone

13 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

C'mon dude... one don't post " Thump, cut, cold, repeat. " around this particular group unless you're dancing around some sort of negative vibe.

Whatever...

lolwut? You couldn't be more wrong. I've been loving the lack of snow since November. If I could get 5 straight weeks of 0 precip I'd be as giddy as Ron Washington in a crack house.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Mmm...  it's abnormal to obsess in any realm - regardless of sport or weather.  Not sure what you're after ...other than evasion of having to face the demon of it, which is what's really going on.

But, you can't reach people or get them to be genuine about that, on -line... so yeah, fool's errand. 

You have a red met tag.  Your knowledge of mental health is mainly from your Christine days.

• Haha 2

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

There’s not some warm Rainer to Mainer late week lol. Some of those posts are ridiculous. It’s another double barreled low with coastal redevelopment as the ens all show . Decent cold high though not as cold as the Tuesday storm . Another wintry mix deal 

Thats exactly what I see

4 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

He’ll melt if he gets a foot since he knows it’s a distant memory 72 hrs later. 

I never understood worrying about melting something when the actual event is the best part.  Then again I’ve never cared that much about retention.

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I never understood worrying about melting something when the actual event is the best part.  Then again I’ve never cared that much about retention.

I’m okay with quick melting at this point in the winter. I prefer running outdoors versus indoors. The 60s earlier this week were fantastic for outdoor activities.  Snow retention is fun when you’re stacking 50” depths like in 2015 or festive during the holidays. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

There’s not some warm Rainer to Mainer late week lol. Some of those posts are ridiculous. It’s another double barreled low with coastal redevelopment as the ens all show . Decent cold high though not as cold as the Tuesday storm . Another wintry mix deal 

Keep fighting the good fight homie.

ecmwf_T850_eus_8.png

• Like 1

Yeah... I don't subscribe to paid sites... or work for any organization that allows me to see the broader pallet of Euro products but from what they toss out for free, it doesn't seem like you can get through that solution without at least some snow...  And, I'd add that said snow doesn't melt off by merely going to liquid, either. That would snow to roaring sleet ending as freezing drizzle NW of Willamic CT to BOS approximate line.

Sort of correcting there a bit too -