Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

28 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

06z GFS will easily push those on the edge over, and perhaps get a few more to start climbing on then rail.

Gfs is really squashed

It's funny how every threat so far since november has been rain or squashed.

We can't get lucky at all

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Well as mentioned many times previously, it’s not the pattern to get a storm up the coast really. We’ll see what today brings, but not good trends overnight.

The good trends are the massive pattern change still on.   The threat over the upcoming weekend is fun if it happens but current guidance is weak.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, weathafella said:

The good trends are the massive pattern change still on.   The threat over the upcoming weekend is fun if it happens but current guidance is weak.

Right, just speaking about the weekend crap. I hope nobody got suckered into it but apparently some did. There is still some time to work on that, but let’s be reasonable too.

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Pushing the start of snows toward the end of January is disappointing.  While we've been prepared for a good latter part of the season, I don't think anyone was thinking that the entirety of December and first half of January would be shut-outs.   That's the main driver of the frustration I think--we've been blanked.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

For the weekend?  The 00z GEFS showed a pretty wide spread with a few providing a nice hit, but most did not and the mean was meh.  Hopefully the 06z won't trend like the op did.  Bleh.

Well I did see those but didn’t see the individual EPS members this morning. They looked decent at 12z

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic