• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

Can someone other than me begin the perfunctory flogging Kevin's head with,  'not an actual forecast but conjecture of possibilities' ?

I fantasize outfitting Kevin with doggy buzz collar ...and every time he get's ready to type one of his hyperbolic knee-jerk fantasy interpretations of what others are talking about.. BZZZZT! ...

Then, when he's been zapped several times... he actually posts something lucid and intellectually accountable/responsible and fair, he get's a bj ... 

Wonder how long he'd take to behave in a risk-reward vs punishment corrigibility effort like that ...interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Kidding Tippy. For all that is white and beautiful please keep it mostly frozen next weekend.

huh ... you don't have to tell you're kidding ... I get it...  I'm douche, your a douche... everywhere a db old mcfarmer had a cow, e-i e-i- oh.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Meh how about NJ Tippy subsumes instead of OTS. You need a snowstorm bad I sense an epic meltdown slowly brewing in your head. Can't wait to see you angrily attacking your snowblower again with a shovel in drifts to 6 feet

If it rains next weekend they’ll be a mushroom cloud to your NE. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

The good thing about the snowless first 2 months had been we’ve been able to clean and pick up all the lawn debris from all the high wind events. Tons of branches, limbs etc. Nothing worse than looking at brown lawns littered with crap. Get them cleaned up now in SNE. Won’t see grass till Mid Morch 

May drop a few more from screamers.

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The good thing about the snowless first 2 months has been we’ve been able to clean and pick up all the lawn debris from all the high wind events. Tons of branches, limbs etc. Nothing worse than looking at brown lawns littered with crap. Get them cleaned up now in SNE. Won’t see grass till Mid Morch 

Frozen dog poop is easier to scoop up than during rainers

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The good thing about the snowless first 2 months has been we’ve been able to clean and pick up all the lawn debris from all the high wind events. Tons of branches, limbs etc. Nothing worse than looking at brown lawns littered with crap. Get them cleaned up now in SNE. Won’t see grass till Mid Morch 

Come do mine.

...Been almost 2 months since I've seen any significant snow and now the MA may be getting hammered again? ...This plus epic clown range snows that  may barely breath in my direction could ultimately seal my fate, which might include me tying my snowblower to my leg ... walking off the Tobin ... sending the two of us into the dark depths of the icy waters below.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic