Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2018/19 Winter Banter and General Discussion - We winter of YORE

Baroclinic Zone

5 hours ago, #NoPoles said:

Tell me a bit about tinctures. Can you buy it? What do you look for and how do you use it?

MA shops do not yet have tinctures but they are a fantastic and dialed in alternative delivery system.

I can give a longer response as a post or pm when I get home. 

Edit:   Recreational shops don't have tinctures but I believe some of the medical shops do.  I get them from someone who makes them for Maine medical. 

Posted this on another forum yesterday.

Upcoming events for winter 2018/19

Jan 1st: Its only 10 days away

Jan 10th: Its only 10 days away

Jan 20th: Its only 10 days away (Back peddling begins)

Feb 1st: Its only 10 days away (Maybe)

Feb 10th: Silence

Feb 20th: More Silence

Mar 1st: Glimmer of Hope? (Probably not)

Mar 10th: Depression sets in (Grab your meds)

Mar 20th: Oh well see you next winter

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HimoorWx said:

Two night getaway to Newport. Drove Ocean Drive Friday afternoon at the height of the storm, and it was pretty wild. Easily 10 to 15 foot waves breaking off the Cliff Walk today and some darn good surfers.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

OT but how about Liverpool!!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HimoorWx said:

Two night getaway to Newport. Drove Ocean Drive Friday afternoon at the height of the storm, and it was pretty wild. Easily 10 to 15 foot waves breaking off the Cliff Walk today and some darn good surfers.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

Cliff walk on a stormy day is fantastic 

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

MA shops do not yet have tinctures but they are a fantastic and dialed in alternative delivery system.

I can give a longer response as a post or pm when I get home. 

Edit:   Recreational shops don't have tinctures but I believe some of the medical shops do.  I get them from someone who makes them for Maine medical. 

Id love to hear about your experience. You can pm me when you arent busy. 

27 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

Very ugly Pacific pattern, firehose Pacific puke jet with no sign of it ending on Euro Op. 

Looks like a Nina.

Pull the shades down bruh.....put the headphones on and call up your favorite blizzard sounds track....that’s where we’re at.....and folks around here want to keep using that dumb 4 letter word....christ

On 12/27/2018 at 9:27 PM, dendrite said:

Great great great grandpa Legro is disappointed. He would say mare's tails and mackerel scales make tall ships take in their sails.

I'm pretty sure g-g-g-grandpa Trefry was lost in the Gale of 1846 though. So he probably had some thoughts about a changing sky.

Saw the temp profile for tomorrow and thought great, I can get a nice outdoor ride in and be comfortable.  Then they posted the wind advisory.  Damn.  Saturday we didn't have one and the CAA winds down the Mohawk made the twenty miles out to Amsterdam a grind.  Great fun downwind but crossing the river bridge with a full crosswind it was a bit entertaining leaning into it so I didn't drift out into the traffic lane.  Sustained twenty five with gusts, guess its Premier League replays down cellar again.  If it's gonna be warm out, how about a calm warm out?   

Saw the temp profile for tomorrow and thought great, I can get a nice outdoor ride in and be comfortable.  Then they posted the wind advisory.  Damn.  Saturday we didn't have one and the CAA winds down the Mohawk made the twenty miles out to Amsterdam a grind.  Great fun downwind but crossing the river bridge with a full crosswind it was a bit entertaining leaning into it so I didn't drift out into the traffic lane.  Sustained twenty five with gusts, guess its Premier League replays down cellar again.  If it's gonna be warm out, how about a calm warm out?   
What do you ride?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk