Most Online
    WesL
    Newest Member
    WesL

1st Winter Event of 2018-19 Fall/Winter Season

Heavy snow here.

Temp 26

Winds East @ 6 mph

2.5 inches on the board so far. Got a long way to go before a switch, if it ever does.....

4.5” in Kutztown and will probably be at six within the hour. Looks like Berks and Lehigh could have been thrown in the WSW. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, timp said:

4.5” in Kutztown and will probably be at six within the hour. Looks like Berks and Lehigh could have been thrown in the WSW. 

Pretty sure places further south like Bucks and Montco could have as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, timp said:

3 minutes ago, hazwoper said:

Pretty sure places further south like Bucks and Montco could have as well.

This is the latest that they issued -

nws-winterstorm-advisories-11152-18.PNG

Still a moderate to heavy mix of snow and IP here in NW Chester County with an even 1" of snow and IP falling in the last hour. This brings our storm total up to 5.0".

This now marks the 2nd largest daily November snow here in the last 36 years here in Chester County-  only eclipsed by the 5.3" that fell just 4 years ago on 11/26/14.  We certainly have a good chance to surpass that mark with the snow and IP continuing to fall. The all-time November snowstorm is safe as we will not be approaching (I think) the 9.5" that fell in the County on this very date back 110 years ago back in 1908

20 minutes ago, ChescoPaWxman said:

Still a moderate to heavy mix of snow and IP here in NW Chester County with an even 1" of snow and IP falling in the last hour. This brings our storm total up to 5.0".

This now marks the 2nd largest daily November snow here in the last 36 years here in Chester County-  only eclipsed by the 5.3" that fell just 4 years ago on 11/26/14.  We certainly have a good chance to surpass that mark with the snow and IP continuing to fall. The all-time November snowstorm is safe as we will not be approaching (I think) the 9.5" that fell in the County on this very date back 110 years ago back in 1908

Getting old I don't remember that one in 2014, sigh

check that vaguely remember Thanksgiving in Jersey telling everybody it was all white back home. 5" found it in my winter log 

Mod - Heavy snow.

A 15min drive just took me 50+.

RWD cars all over the side of the road...especially any sort of hill.

28F...would guess between 4-5".

1 minute ago, penndotguy said:

27  with moderate snow 5.5” in West Lawn, updated forecast was 3-6 I think we’ll pass that. 

Same here moderate snow, heavy at times and right around 5.25-5.5". We may get to 7".

As of 1 pm, Philadelphia had received 2.4" snow. That surpasses the daily record of 0.2" from 1933. This is Philadelphia's largest daily snowfall on or before November 15 since 3.4" snow fell on November 7, 1953. This is also Philadelphia's second largest snowstorm on or before November 15. A total of 8.8" snow fell on November 6-7, 1953.

• Like 3