• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
September Models and Pattern: The March to Fall

moneypitmike

That may typify our transition season for this year ..it's sort of flavor in getting it done.  

Each successive "cool back" ... which may be more like normal, will be some 12 hours longer than the previous ...  until eventually those are longer than the warm ups and warm vs cool reverse places. 

At that time, we're average for awhile. 

In other words, if one is waiting out for a big woosh of a pattern change where we topple an E ridge and fire up an early season grapple fest in the Lakes... with frost here and cider and and all that happy horse schit I doubt that happens this year.  I mean it can... but I wouldn't be shocked if this transitioning between AOA normal to perhaps +3 and +5 rinses and repeats

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

As we have explained, in the summer when its cool in the shade ,coming out of the water gives a chill, crystal blue sky, low humidity, chamber weather can reach the low 80s, gonna be another top ten weekend for all to enjoy.

Yep, going to be a perfect weekend for the Franklin County Fair.   Blue skies, tractor rides, maple fried dough, can't wait to go.

32 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

As we have explained, in the summer when its cool in the shade ,coming out of the water gives a chill, crystal blue sky, low humidity, chamber weather can reach the low 80s, gonna be another top ten weekend for all to enjoy.

Looks downright chilly this weekend.

Friday Night...Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. 

Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. 

Saturday Night...Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. 

Sunday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.

Man this is going to feel nice.

& Long term /Saturday through Tuesday/... as of 352 am EDT Wednesday...good consistency between 00z European model (ecmwf) and 00z GFS. Expansive Canadian high pressure cresting across Quebec will bring very pleasant/fall- like conditions to the north country for the weekend. Should see mostly clear conditions with highs in the 60s on Saturday. Excellent radiational cooling should bring lows into the low-mid 40s on Saturday night, and locally in the 33-36f range in the normally colder spots in the nrn Adirondacks and Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. Should see areas of frost develop in these areas early Sunday morning.

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Man this is going to feel nice.

& Long term /Saturday through Tuesday/... as of 352 am EDT Wednesday...good consistency between 00z European model (ecmwf) and 00z GFS. Expansive Canadian high pressure cresting across Quebec will bring very pleasant/fall- like conditions to the north country for the weekend. Should see mostly clear conditions with highs in the 60s on Saturday. Excellent radiational cooling should bring lows into the low-mid 40s on Saturday night, and locally in the 33-36f range in the normally colder spots in the nrn Adirondacks and Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. Should see areas of frost develop in these areas early Sunday morning.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it too.  I have big maple sugar order and the process isn't conducive with humidity.  The drier air will do me good!

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol . A 2-3.day mild down sure. That’s it. Right back to WAN and dews thereafter. Enjoy the 70’s this weekend and carve pumpkins and buy mums

Yesterday you said 2, now it’s 2-3. Tomorrow it will be 3....Glad you’re coming around, slowly and surely. Enjoy the 60’s on Sunday.