joxey
Spring Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess what I just did ... ? 

Installed -

yep...  Had to, to make room.  It was in the way and the fact of the matter is... though it's colder than a witch's tit for this time of year, it's not going to be so cold that having that tucked into the window (thus out of the way) will leak or draft enough to matter at this point. 

55 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Good for you.  I have no "mode" I get into.

Word!

it's 'nook and cranny' nice - that's what you get after March 15 ...more so April on wards, when the wind dies off tad and the sun is unadulterated.  My house faces S ... perfect on a day like that to nook a warm feel for other spots like that.  When you first leave you're getting the faux impression of balm.  sun goes down and you hemorrhage heat ... it'll be a toasty 28 F out here at dawn tomorrow.

It was cold today, and cloudy for a lot of it, but once the sun came out it sure felt nice. This time if year you need to be thinking about sunscreen, especially for your kiddos. The sun is strong enough to burn, but the cold temps make people forget about needing sunscreen

13 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

It was cold today, and cloudy for a lot of it, but once the sun came out it sure felt nice. This time if year you need to be thinking about sunscreen, especially for your kiddos. The sun is strong enough to burn, but the cold temps make people forget about needing sunscreen

Time to get our bronze onz

24 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

I guess on my face...but when I was out today, I was pretty well covered...lol

11 hours ago, #NoPoles said:

Damn it, I miss everyone already. It gets a little sad this time of year when the forum slows down, and nobody is around as much as they used to be.

Don't worry. Ray will be back in September for our first faux tropical threat.

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Don't worry. Ray will be back in September for our first faux tropical threat.

The severe thread will be hopping with wishcasts of D3 severe threats that turn into 66F overcast with east winds. 

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The severe thread will be hopping with wishcasts of D3 severe threats that turn into 66F overcast with east winds. 

A week ago some were talking about strong storms for this past Wednesday. :lol:

I enjoyed my upper 30s with 3/4" of rain.

Archived