• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13th ... west Atlantic bombogenesis type low clipping SE New England, more certain ...may be expanding inland

Typhoon Tip

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Could be right. Still a big event for eastern areas but not the 1-2 foot amounts (maybe approaching a foot far SE areas) 

It really depends on whether the southern vort elongates the circulation and pulls of east, or whether they both phase and pull north

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If the EPS stays the course and bangs hard NW like it has, then its game on. If EPS shifts east, then we slip it OTS. Pretty simple concept 

Ooooo this EPS run is make or break. I can sense the tug-o-war in his head right now. Do we ORH or do we BDL? 

Keep’er tuned.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Weenie said:

There should be an official model timeline on this site, one where the start times for every model run are posted in a 12 hour cycle and then links to the corrosponding website. That way we can have official viewing parties!

Not a bad idea

Well I was certainly wrong .. I thought the higher probability was for this run to come west but a small amount ... sort of visualized it solidifying Barry's idea above really -

This is so discordantly out of sync with everything else I almost feel it can't be trusted.  I'm not sure... ( I don't include the UKMET in any assessment )

The Euro organization doesn't release statements that discuss model diagnostics...