• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13th ... west Atlantic bombogenesis type low clipping SE New England, more certain ...may be expanding inland

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

EPS def have some big western members because you can see the spread west on the spaghetti charts. I'm sure someone else has the typical sfc pressure maps. 

1 minute ago, Hoth said:

Man, there are a lot of EPS members that would be SNE slaughtering.

All of the West side are below 970. WTF don't want

eps_mslp_lows_eastcoastus_78.png

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

about 20 of 52 right now bring warning snows this far west or more. The overal mean is def a jump west from 00z which is the big take away from the EPS. Just need another tick or two west. 

Yeah, I'm confident we get it. The Euro has been too far southeast in the midrange with almost all our storms this winter. I could see one more big move northwest with a better phase and then it'll lock in.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

All of the West side are below 970. WTF don't want

Yeah, no bueno with the ongoing power issues. The tree damage is pretty remarkable. I have a few neighbors that had trees come through the roof like you did. Arbor vitae, cedars, white pines and old maples for the loss.

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

This storm really makes me wish that Storm #1 on Mar 1st was a big snow hit, we would be possibly looking at all time snowiest March in a lot of places. 

If the cold had bleeded to our side of the globe when the PV split, then this March would have been one for the ages.

• Like 1