Total Members
    Most Online
    PJAshtabulaCo
    Newest Member
    PJAshtabulaCo
40/70 Benchmark

The King Regains its Throne

7 minutes ago, DomNH said:

Actually coming down pretty good here despite the average radar returns. 3.2'' on the deck and sticking to everything. 

We're going to do well tonight, I think.

16 minutes ago, Hoth said:

I think I've heard Ryan give you enough shootouts on TV to put two and two together. Sorry if I blew up your spot, dude.

Nah. Everyone has seen me naked by now . We pound 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Check out that band blossoming in WCT. That'll put down some big totals. New Fairfield > 20"?

Over my head!! It's been less than 1/2sm vis since 1600 board cleaning, now this, just incredible rates

• Like 1

Just took off from Logan.   Pouring pouring rain.  Pilot says number one for takeoff and the rain flips to sn+ can barely see the end of the wings.   Pilot comes back on and says we have snow , we are going to climb as fast as we can above 13k feet.  Took about 2 minutes to hit 13k.  Awesome timing. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WxBlue said:

We're going to do well tonight, I think.

Yeah I don't really see why not. We're already halfway to a warning event and the good stuff hasn't even started. Wonder if some trees come down up this way. It's paste but it's not crazy paste. 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Wow man. What town again? Hamden?

yeah Hamden,

North Haven trees are bending bad here ive heard some snapping while outside, lights keep flickering and dimming too, power loss may be imminent

I like the HRRR for how much snow will fall on me, but suspect it'll be closer to box's total in terms of how much accumulates.

NY really seemed to bust, based on what my friends are saying. Nothing much off the grass. 

2 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

yeah Hamden,

North Haven trees are bending bad here ive heard some snapping while outside, lights keep flickering and dimming too, power loss may be imminent

Friend lives in Hebron. 3 trees down and a 4th leaning in roof

2 minutes ago, DomNH said:

Yeah I don't really see why not. We're already halfway to a warning event and the good stuff hasn't even started. Wonder if some trees come down up this way. It's paste but it's not crazy paste. 

Not for few more hours. You can already see heavy radar returns starting to drift north toward us from BOX.

Yeah, I'm a bit concerned about trees too because this snow is sticking to everything.