Newest Member
    Toothache
March 2-4th ... first -NAO anchored storm perhaps in years

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Probably....gonna be a fun 24 hours trying to pin this down. You gotta figure we start honing in really soon. By 00z tonight all the players should be on the field.

Yeah it’s been a hoot so far. I think we discussed the players on the field well, so it’s nice to see what happens when you tweak this or that. 

1 minute ago, ncforecaster89 said:

Personally, my confidence will increase exponentially if the 00z runs come in anywhere close to that 18z Nam run.  Really want to see the movement on the models once the SW gets better sampled.  At that point, we're are also getting inside 72 hours.   

We are already inside 72 hours

1 minute ago, ncforecaster89 said:

Personally, my confidence will increase exponentially if the 00z runs come in anywhere close to that 18z Nam run.  Really want to see the movement on the models once the SW gets better sampled.  At that point, we're are also getting inside 72 hours.   

Start booking.

2 minutes ago, ncforecaster89 said:

Personally, my confidence will increase exponentially if the 00z runs come in anywhere close to that 18z Nam run.  Really want to see the movement on the models once the SW gets better sampled.  At that point, we're also getting inside 72 hours.   

Will you chase if it does?

Archived