Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter model mehhem or mayhem nature will decide

weathafella

12 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

My favorite meltdowns were the pattern theads in mid January 2015 with a cutter imminent on the 19th and the apocalyptic meltdowns in late January 2013 saying how the predictions of a snowier pattern were a huge failure...after like 1 week of cold and dry. 

Scooter returning all of Bryce's Christmas gifts to teach him a lesson on what it's like when people steal your snow. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

I come into this thread to start discussing the massive signal for 1/4-5 and I endured 3 pages of ratter discussion.  The signal in the modeling guidance for 1/4-5 reminds me of the signal for January 26-27, 2015.  Massive west coast ridge and east coast trough.  Just classic.

Agree.

I'm focused. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Plenty of time to bring that into NYC.

We obviously know its coming way west of this.  The GFS and probably even the Euro/UKIE are overdone with the high/cold press into the SE US.  I fully expect if this materializes its a pretty significant winter storm for places like BHM/ATL/CLT and then up the coast.  It may initially track further south than most Miller As but will likely resume a typical benchmark track once it turns the corner

1 minute ago, SnowGoose69 said:

We obviously know its coming way west of this.  The GFS and probably even the Euro/UKIE are overdone with the high/cold press into the SE US.  I fully expect if this materializes its a pretty significant winter storm for places like BHM/ATL/CLT and then up the coast.  It may initially track further south than most Miller As but will likely resume a typical benchmark track once it turns the corner

Way west? congrats ROC then.

Archived