Newest Member
    joxey
December 8/9 wave

psuhoffman

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

DC sounding looks pretty good @ 1pm Sat. Below freezing just off the deck and 35 at the surface works. It's pretty cold 925/850 etc. I don't think there would be sprinkles anywhere on the western edge honestly. 

oHtEXqk.png

Actually a decent look. Much better then I thought we might be dealing with. And with temps verifying low quite often lately we might be good to go.

20 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Busy painting in the basement and it looks as if I missed all the fun with the GFS run. Trends look good from what little I see. Might have to start looking at temp profiles though. If this were to verify I would not be surprised to see people to the west get light rain/showers while those to the east get snow because of better rates to help overcome the lower levels. Of course another shift west of 50 miles or so and maybe everybody gets to enjoy snow.

Wow, a fate even worse than watching you guys get accumulating snow while we enjoy partly cloudy.

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

Navgem looks pretty much the same as the Ukie. Precip pushed all the way back to Cumberland and eastern WV. 

navgem_mslp_pcpn_neus_9.png

So much so the 540 line is west of 95.  just an amazing turn of events but you know who is putting on the crown as we speak getting ready to levy its ruling

Archived