Newest Member
    joxey
Late autumn, early winter model mayhem

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

So its ok to give erroneous and nonsense info on here??  I thought this place was different...a place where one could get accurate info..not BS lies and fantasy ideas..

Let me ask you, do you actually put stock in his posts?

This is the model thread afterall...there's a lot of clown stuff that gets posted in here. It's why we started the model threads...people can post 84 hour NAMs and clown solutions that show days of snow and clown maps. We tend to moderate the storm threads more heavily....no BS there. We haven't had a legit threat yet though inside of 4-5 days...so we're still in waiting mode.

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

This is the model thread afterall...there's a lot of clown stuff that gets posted in here. It's why we started the model threads...people can post 84 hour NAMs and clown solutions that show days of snow and clown maps. We tend to moderate the storm threads more heavily....no BS there. We haven't had a legit threat yet though inside of 4-5 days...so we're still in waiting mode.

That hurts my feelings. You used to . 

Theres a few folks in here who need to get away from the board for a few days or weeks.. clear their heads , come back refreshed. 

And for what it’s worth the Gfs did show snow straight thru if you counted flurries in between the steady snow panels 

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Just for some chatter. I have not see the EPS put out such a strong consensus on long lead  since 2015 for the 13th as it did last night. That is a very very deep system and signal.

Yeah it kind of went full weenie mode last night...it's def been there though for a few days now and on some other guidance too.

12/16 may be another date to watch

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That hurts my feelings. You used to . 

Theres a few folks in here who need to get away from the board for a few days or weeks.. clear their heads , come back refreshed. 

And for what it’s worth the Gfs did show snow straight thru if you counted flurries in between the steady snow panels 

Someone's getting "triggered" from that statement lol

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah it kind of went full weenie mode last night...it's def been there though for a few days now and on some other guidance too.

12/16 may be another date to watch

Its always interesting when the TPV retrogrades in Eastern Canada like on the 16th. Loaded pattern

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Getting way ahead of things but run a Jan 20th to Jan 27th 2015 upper air map sequence and then look at the EPS evolution

http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/dailywxmap/dwm_500ht_20150121.html

I guess I’ll take my chances with that again ha Then just pray it’s 50 miles west, ha. It’s doable at this lead time me thinks.

16 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

No I don't put stock in them.   And I appreciate you asking that question.  Posting what a model shows...even if it's absurd is one thing Will.  Posting something that is grossly interpreted incorrectly is another.   Then twists the situation to make the other person who questions the fantasy post look like they have the problem...that's just plain Wrong.  You guys want to let that kind of stuff go/people get away with that, I guess that's up to you guys.   But it just takes away from the quality of the forum.  

I don't have a problem with anybody here...what does bother me is when posts are blatantly wish casting by the same poster day in and day out..that should be moderated and warned. 

Rant over.   EPS looks nice.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I guess I’ll take my chances with that again ha Then just pray it’s 50 miles west, ha. It’s doable at this lead time me thinks.

Doesn't mean squat now at the surface but my interest piqued in this pattern when I saw the holy grail trifecta of the Father Son and holy ghost do this. That is a money in the bank look, now we wait for Western Union to make the deposit

1.png

2.png

3.png

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

No I don't put stock in them.   And I appreciate you asking that question.  Posting what a model shows...even if it's absurd is one thing Will.  Posting something that is grossly interpreted incorrectly is another.   Then twists the situation to make the other person who questions the fantasy post look like they have the problem...that's just plain Wrong.  You guys want to let that kind of stuff go/people get away with that, I guess that's up to you guys.   But it just takes away from the quality of the forum.  

I don't have a problem with anybody here...what does bother me is when posts are blatantly wish casting by the same poster day in and day out..that should be moderated and warned. 

Rant over.   EPS looks nice.

If you put him on ignore your problem disappears, we bust Kev enough but dude you are OCD about it, let it go

13 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Doesn't mean squat now at the surface but my interest piqued in this pattern when I saw the holy grail trifecta of the Father Son and holy ghost do this. That is a money in the bank look, now we wait for Western Union to make the deposit

1.png

2.png

3.png

Oh, I was just being a Leo. 

The look is banging, anything before that aka this weekend is just an appetizer. Lets get that to settle in, wet our tummies, then we feast on main course.

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

If you put him on ignore your problem disappears, we bust Kev enough but dude you are OCD about it, let it go

No OCD Steve...just sick of the BS/fantasy posts from the same poster.   Was ok the other day when you went back and forth with Ray about no Big Dogs...you had a point and you insisted on making it.  Nobody called you OCD?  I have nothing against him or anybody...but if he comes out with fantasy posts..I'm going to counter with reason, after all this is what a forum is about.    

Like I said..Rant over.

23 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

1.png

2.png

3.png

Steve, could you link that product?

TIA..

15 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

No OCD Steve...just sick of the BS/fantasy posts from the same poster.   Was ok the other day when you went back and forth with Ray about no Big Dogs...you had a point and you insisted on making it.  Nobody called you OCD?  I have nothing against him or anybody...but if he comes out with fantasy posts..I'm going to counter with reason, after all this is what a forum is about.    

Like I said..Rant over.

Steve and I butt heads from time to time because we both know our stuff and are passionate.

But your preoccupation with Kev seems to have manifested as a pattern of behavior .

Archived