Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late autumn, early winter model mayhem

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

The sw dives in from canada and just boots it east. Bruce Lee is jealous.

Trough is still positively tilted, Energy trys to drop in the backside but its a little to late this run for anything with meaning as it shifts the SLP to the east.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Steve and I butt heads from time to time because we both know our stuff and are passionate.

But your preoccupation with Kev seems to have manifested as a pattern of behavior .

I know he's your friend, but you couldn't be more wrong....  But we'll leave it at that.   

Sunday isn't looking to hot now either.  Decent look for the 13th timeframe...be nice if that starts to look like more of a threat as the next few days progress. 

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yup, trough positive ftl. It’s like getting checked for an STD, please be negative doc.

Way to far north and everything just gets the boot, You dig that further SE and that second wave would have been much closer, But then again the first one would have too more then likely, 12z CMC was no help either, It whiffed.

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I know he's your friend, but you couldn't be more wrong....  But we'll leave it at that.   

Sunday isn't looking to hot now either.  Decent look for the 13th timeframe...be nice if that starts to look like more of a threat as the next few days progress. 

The bottom line is that his manner of posting is engineered to eat at the souls of the feeble minded such as yourself.  

Block the guy and stop wasting everyone's bandwidth with your stockerish, petulant dribble.

Move along-

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The bottom line is that his manner of posting is engineered to eat at the souls of the feeble minded such as yourself.  

Block the guy and stop wasting everyone's bandwidth with your stockerish, petulant dribble.

Move along-

I don't appreciate your insult...I didn't insult you and I never have.  Thanks...you're a nice guy.  

Move along-

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I wouldn't sell yet on either Saturday or Sunday...both are far enough out and it will only take small changes to see them produce. I'd prob punt on them if we keep trending the wrong direction through tomorrow.

I agree. Still awfully close with those shortwaves rounding the trough. 

Just now, WinterWolf said:

I don't appreciate your insult...I didn't insult you and I never have.  Thanks...you're a nice guy.  

Move along-

Yawn-

Steve maybe right about the sooner big event if this signal holds for 12/13...that teleconnector convergence on the euro product was muy pervasive.

22 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Steve and I butt heads from time to time because we both know our stuff and are passionate.

But your preoccupation with Kev seems to have manifested as a pattern of behavior .

We had a philosophical difference and bust each others cayones, I am not annoyed at you ,nor you me. Why he just doesn't hit the ignore button is beyond me (afraid of what he might miss?)

GFS big dogging it

Archived