Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Christmas Storm I (general banter)

WeatherNC

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mets are going to be more than an inch or two off, they are being conservative until things are certain.

And a damn good idea at this point. Very low confidence right now. I wouldn't predict anymore than what the NWS has for us until we've at least had another solid round or two of west trends, and not just on the GFS or NAM. Euro and GGEM will be interesting tonight.

Got a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada celebration and kellerweis....bring on the storm, I'm ready.

I KNEW I was forgetting something at the grocery store the other day. :arrowhead: NEED MOAR BEER

Wait, I've got some Bailey's, and a little Java Rhum; it's all good. :snowman:

Jesus, I'm all giddy, like I'm an 8 year old again at Christmas, except instead of hoping for a Cabbage Patch doll or Barbies, I just want enough snow to sled on with my son. Any more than that is just graaaaaaavy.

I have done my best not to get excited over this past week....for the most part it has worked...until now :D The presents are wrapped, the cookies are out...Lookout and Robert have started talking hawt :wub: ...the radar is up.... and now...I sit and wait to see what Santa will bring for the SE CREW :wub:

Don't spend too much time with Jose and miss your second big snow in two years!! Tony

Got two 18 packs of Miller Light, a 6 pack of Sam Adams Winter Lager, Kentucky Bourbon Egg Nog, and Rum Balls....I think I went a little overboard on the Miller Light. Don't worry, house of 4 with friends next door, I'm no alcoholic.:guitar:

Good Gosh!!!! just woke up, checked the ground, nothing white, BUT.... logged onto the NWS Peachtree site, and clicked on Clayton because I see GSP has issued Winter Storm Warning! Has the words Heavy Snow all over the disco. 100% chance of snow, 3-7 inches today, additional 1-2 tonight. What??? Still under an advisory here, but they have upped the expected snow to 1-3 inches. (hoping thats on the low side) And, Santa Clause visited last night too! Its gonna be a great one. Merry Christmas everyone. Foothills called it. Didn't catch what happened to his Mom, but praying for her as well.

Don't spend too much time with Jose and miss your second big snow in two years!! Tony

Don't worry...Jose will be on ice until next weekend waiting to bring in the New Year :wub: I don't know when the last time (if ever) CAE has had 2 winter events (above 4") in the same calendar year :guitar: Simply amazing :) I honestly feel like I'm living a dream at the moment...lol :lol: I asked Santa for the 0z Euro on Wednesday and I woke up this morning with it printed on paper, wrapped in a ribbon, and a note attached that said "To the SE CREW":wub::hug:

Merry Christmas Tony :wub::D:santa:

Archived