Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Christmas Storm I (general banter)

WeatherNC

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy are they talking crazy in the 12z general forum. It is much more negative than our SE forum on the GFS and other possible West solutions. Especially seems to be coming from Mets that were previously for the storm and now have already thrown in the towel. They seem to be ignoring the fact that most models did trend west just not as much as the GFS and all you here are initialization errors on the GFS. Who's to say for sure that it affected the basic solution?

I like the trends were talking about here in real time.

That's about how I feel right now.... and I have to tell thousands of ppl in my area about it in 3 hours... :(

good luck :lol: i would not want to have to do that for this system on christmas :arrowhead: its all well and good for us to discuss the wx here, speculate, get excited, depressed etc. but when you are the face and have to put yourself out there, it's a big difference

After 25 years of watching storms and experience of having so many busts each time I see stronger and further north my gut sinks a bit. Hard to shake so much history with ending up with all rain while 30 miles west gets hammered. I'm preparing myself for this letdown yet again as the trends are showing me this is coming much closer to the coast than forecasted yesterday!

Archived