Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Model Mayhem VII

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol yeah if I was in your position on this clown map I would pray hard for the ENS to be right.  What did they do to our Grandfather the King

ecmwf_tsnow_boston_37.png

Wow, Runnaway and I doing naked snow angels on this run. Just where you want to be 7+ days out, in the jack zone. :P I wonder if this is the Euro sensing the snow cover producing a cold surface high response?

13 minutes ago, H2Otown_WX said:

Wow, Runnaway and I doing naked snow angels on this run. Just where you want to be 7+ days out, in the jack zone. :P I wonder if this is the Euro sensing the snow cover producing a cold surface high response?

Precip type is something every one should look at if and when the next threat gets close

ecmwf_ptype_a_neng_35.png

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yea ya think lol, but this period seems ripe for something.  I'll hit the ENS look today which of course changes every 12 hrs but not bad right now. 

Heh,   Who knows...maybe it's got a clue?? Would be a hell of a way to end the season..with two huge events in March! 

8 hours ago, H2Otown_WX said:

yeaaaa, if that verifies to be remotely close of a full snowstorm for us, 12+.....I'll sell my golf clubs and quit the game. 

Archived