joxey
Jan 17/18 Paste Job

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

so you know what the ratios are cool, so 7-1, got it

I think you think MPM is further west than he is. He's in west-central Franklin county...not far western where the 1"+ qpf is shown. That's like Monroe and Florida, MA on the spine.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

You are giving MPM a run for his money. :lol:

Well, he is the man who meh'd his way to 115 inches of snow in 2014-2015....he's a sneaky heavy weight who gives MPM a run at the title belt at times. He's stealthy....under the radar.

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Well, he is the man who meh'd his way to 115 inches of snow in 2014-2015....he's a sneaky heavy weight who gives MPM a run at the title belt at times. He's stealthy....under the radar.

He's probably gonna have a post card scene tomorrow morning while I enjoy my 36F -RA. 

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Oh' Dave is definitely the king when it comes to downplaying snow.  MPM, at his locale, most certainly has more legitimate concerns with most winter storms than Hubb, Hubb parked in the middle of N ORH Co. 

You are right though, most think MPM is true E slope of Berks but he is actually only about 10mi NW of the River, albeit with decent elevation. 

2 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Because N ORH is supposed to jack always and we never do anymore.....SE MA is the new snow capital of New England. 

I think you mean avg more which you do. There is no "jack" area. You also missed the Jan 2015 def band by several miles. That did hit ORH county. 

9 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Oh' Dave is definitely the king when it comes to downplaying snow.  MPM, at his locale, most certainly has more legitimate concerns with most winter storms than Hubb, Hubb parked in the middle of N ORH Co. 

You are right though, most think MPM is true E slope of Berks but he is actually only about 10mi NW of the River, albeit with decent elevation. 

He is now has a 2 pit qpf concern

25 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I think you mean avg more which you do. There is no "jack" area. You also missed the Jan 2015 def band by several miles. That did hit ORH county. 

He already forgot December 29th. N ORH was the SNE jack in that event. 

24 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Well we used to be the jack area until like 2011. Now you guys are. We never hold snow pack like we used to either.  I feel this area used to have a pretty constant pack for like 2.5 months straight.

Archived