• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hc7
    Newest Member
    Hc7

Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Anyone who recieved more than a trace of snow has more snow than NYC this month.

Anyone who received more than 0.5" of snow has more snow than Boston this month.

Congrats!!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, lilj4425 said:

Just pivot already. :axe: I’m tired of waiting. CJ said it was gonna pivot and give the upstate like three feet of snow. 

I think it's starting to PIVOT over the ocean. Too far out to affect us. Dad'gummit

4 hours ago, mackerel_sky said:

I think we were saying that about yesterday’s storm at about the same time!?:guitar:

You’re going to love the 00z GFS. Rainy clippers and even a 65 degree Miller A rainstorm  :icecream:

I'll take a blend of Icon/Canadian for this coming week.

Actually shows decent rain chances deep into Florida. 

Past several weeks the fire hose has been aligned Sw to NE well to my Nw over the panhandle AL, GA, LA, MS

1 hour ago, FLweather said:

I'll take a blend of Icon/Canadian for this coming week.

Actually shows decent rain chances deep into Florida. 

Past several weeks the fire hose has been aligned Sw to NE well to my Nw over the panhandle AL, GA, LA, MS

Y’all have been needing some rain down there, haven’t you?  Hope you get it.  It’s easy to forget that our friends just a couple of states over can be experiencing the opposite weatherwise.  I know that south Texas has been really dry.  That’s why I tell myself not to complain about my rice paddy lawn.  We’ll miss the rain later in the year when we can’t buy a drop.

16 minutes ago, magpiemaniac said:

Y’all have been needing some rain down there, haven’t you?  Hope you get it.  It’s easy to forget that our friends just a couple of states over can be experiencing the opposite weatherwise.  I know that south Texas has been really dry.  That’s why I tell myself not to complain about my rice paddy lawn.  We’ll miss the rain later in the year when we can’t buy a 

It's been dry.

The drought in Tx is expanding east.

4 hours ago, mackerel_sky said:

Pattern is loaded!

It really is! We might get one more snow out of it!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Waiting on snow said:

Screw winter. 

I believe I agree.  This winter has been so disappointing.  

• Like 1

This forum has died! 

Looks like the trend of bad timing for the upstate continues. Actually getting some light precip east of the escarpment, which is very rare for these setups, but it's 47 and rain. It was 27 this am, it needed to come through then. Been that way all winter, even the surprise event of 2/8 came through 6 hours too late. 

Triple dog yuck at weather next week; warm and rainy. :cry: