Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

Just now, mackerel_sky said:

I have never heard so much damn whining from people that look like a shoe in for 1-3@ and possibly much more! Y'all should be loving this in the sleet capital of the South!?

Understandable, but it's just frustrating to always be right on the cusp of getting hit really hard, only to watch it go off to the side.

Atleast it's not 45 degrees and we're praying for some magic cold to appear and then watch the gropel and eventually rain wash away all hopes and dreams of seeing a 20 minute flurry we report as moderate snow just to ease the pain of reality....how's that for dramatic?

• Like 1

Pack, I need you to find us something, anything positive as the night wears on, from anywhere and everywhere.  It’s go time.  No more messing around.  It’s time for the starters to take the field.  I don’t care if you have to whip out the Zimbabwe global, the Pokémon, the Arpeggio, or the Saturn V meso 1k QLED Ultra 4D 5000.  You find us some good trends and bring this thing home.  It’s up to you, Pack.  It’s up to you!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Cold Rain said:

Pack, I need you to find us something, anything positive as the night wears on from anywhere and everywhere.  It’s go time.  No more messing around.  It’s time for the starters to take the field.  I don’t care if you have to whip out the Zimbabwe global, the Pokémon, the Arpeggio, or the Saturn V meso 1k QLED Ultra 4D 5000.  You find us some good trends and bring this thing home.  It’s up to you, Pack.  It’s up to you!

Channeling your inner Lombardi? 

2 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Pack, I need you to find us something, anything positive as the night wears on, from anywhere and everywhere.  It’s go time.  No more messing around.  It’s time for the starters to take the field.  I don’t care if you have to whip out the Zimbabwe global, the Pokémon, the Arpeggio, or the Saturn V meso 1k QLED Ultra 4D 5000.  You find us some good trends and bring this thing home.  It’s up to you, Pack.  It’s up to you!

I like the way you think lol

• Like 1