Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

4 hours ago, Lookout said:

I sure am glad I saw that big snow a few weeks ago too. Also got to see about an hour and a half of snow/sleet Wednesday  in gainesville...(didn't plan on being here but had to due to an emergency ) because Seeing the models showing these pretty big systems vanish with all this cold has been very frustrating but without that snow I'd be extra pissed off right now lol. 

This is about where I am honestly, except I got min from that snow. The models have been so wrong with all those systems its is indeed frustrating. I am slowly coming to terms that there will be no snow with the current pattern.

The one  good thing  is the cold. If it's not going to snow, at least give me some cold so it can feel like winter! I get sick of all the 60s and 70s we've been having the last couple winters, at least now I can actually wear a jacket. I don't get all the people wanting to wear shorts the whole winter then complaining because it won't snow. Only problem with the cold is GSP is either not impressed, their being conservative,  or its looking pretty "meh". They've raised my temps several degrees for next week since yesterday. Looking at highs in upper 30s to low 40s, lows upper teens to low 20s. Not bad, below normal, but nothing to write home about.