Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

24 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

It's kinda funny how Brick gets slightly offended whenever someone posts something that goes against snow in his back yard.

The looking at other people's posts on other boards, or this board to the other board, and regurgitating it, in almost word for word fashion, or in his own words, without always giving credit, is nauseating! We know his model analysis is legendary! :(

39 minutes ago, AsheCounty48 said:

I wonder if there is a lurker in the forum who absolutely hates snow and is pounding their desk after every model run that shows snow.

Me at times.  I hate having to make up the snow days since I am a school teacher.  It's always sunny, 75 and with a slight breeze outside on the make up days.  

34 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

JShetley, as it will ruin his call of January being done.

Lol. That will be interesting come this weekend. We'll see what hapoens.

31 minutes ago, gwlee7 said:

Me at times.  I hate having to make up the snow days since I am a school teacher.  It's always sunny, 75 and with a slight breeze outside on the make up days.  

Understandable. But do you hate it as a person, or just as the teacher?

31 minutes ago, gwlee7 said:

North Carolina teachers must be different from TN teachers.  All I hear over here on this side of the mountain are teachers practically BEGGING for snow days, lol.....

Just now, AsheCounty48 said:

Understandable. But do you hate it as a person, or just as the teacher?

It's kind of weird for me actually.  I love snow and get excited about it and have really enjoyed lurking here and learning about the patterns, models and whatnot.  I also hate making up the days when we miss because I am an avid golfer and play almost daily weather permitting.  It's a catch 22.  So if we get hit with a 2 or 3 day snow break, it will look like San Diego outside when we make it up.