Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

8 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Wait...how did my quote turn into Superjames' quote?!  I know he's Superjames and all, but still....?

Didn't - may have fugged up - watching weather and football all at once! :~)

BTW - Isn't SuperJames now down here in FL? If so, he's probably as antsy as I am ....

22 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Wait...how did my quote turn into Superjames' quote?!  I know he's Superjames and all, but still....?

LOL, I'm not sure if I would still use this username I made years ago if I had to do it all over again, but it is what it is now and I'm not changing it.  Quite a descriptive username with my first name and year of birth, though, haha (I doubt that's a shocker to anyone).

20 minutes ago, pcbjr said:

Didn't - may have fugged up - watching weather and football all at once! :~)

BTW - Isn't SuperJames now down here in FL? If so, he's probably as antsy as I am ....

Yep, I'm in Tallahassee.  Very antsy, though I'm at least glad it's not hot anymore, though last week was on the warm side (70s/80s).

1 minute ago, superjames1992 said:

Yep, I'm in Tallahassee.  Very antsy, though I'm at least glad it's not hot anymore, though last week was on the warm side (70s/80s).

Welcome and yes, it'll get hot soon enough. But Tallawhakey can have some nice weather this time of year - if the year would/will cooperate!

Best,

Phil

12 minutes ago, superjames1992 said:

LOL, I'm not sure if I would still use this username I made years ago if I had to do it all over again, but it is what it is now and I'm not changing it.  Quite a descriptive username with my first name and year of birth, though, haha (I doubt that's a shocker to anyone).

Yeah it's cooler to keep the same user name instead of changing it (I'm looking at you No Snow For You!!)!

57 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

In this crap storm evolving, I think we atleast get great, freak run that gives us a foot, and everybody's high giving and blowing up the page count, like 3 a minute, then back to reality!

Well...another Dec AN for the SE.  That's the 7th consecutive AN month for us and the 6th December in a row.  Come 2020 we will get a new climatological normal and these AN months will soon just be normal.  Come on Mac, get us out of this mess.  

If I had money I would put it on Jan being AN. 

IMG_3791.PNG

2 minutes ago, packbacker said:

Well...another Dec AN for the SE.  That's the 7th consecutive AN month for us and the 6th December in a row.  Come 2020 we will get a new climatological normal and these AN months will soon just be normal.  Come on Mac, get us out of this mess.  

If I had money I would put it on Jan being AN. 

IMG_3791.PNG

I think AN is a lock for most of the east coast. I think the map for January may match the December map perfectly. 

1 minute ago, BristowWx said:

The 0z runs will be brutal.  Like really having the runs only virtually.  Everyone is screwed.  The storm will be so amped up it will be congrats Chicago.  As long as New England gets screwed then I can die a happy man.  

We can only hope for the best right? XD

11 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

I think AN is a lock for most of the east coast. I think the map for January may match the December map perfectly. 

Dec will end up being fairly stout SER, I think Jan could have just a strong SER with some ridging up into the Atlantic.  But, yeah, fairly close.  

IMG_3792.GIF