Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

3 minutes ago, Queencitywx said:

I still don't give two cups of stale monkey piss about what the GFS says.

I'm with you. Wonder if all the gfs is better at SE winter weather crowd will remeber 2 days ago on the 12z run the almighty gfs dumped 16 inches of powder snow on greensboro and today it's spring showers. But somehow some folks will swear it had the right idea all along...

Just now, NCSNOW said:

I'm with you. Wonder if all the gfs is better at SE winter weather crowd will remeber 2 days ago on the 12z run the almighty gfs dumped 16 inches of powder snow on greensboro and today it's spring showers. But somehow some folks will swear it had the right idea all along...

We won't need the monkey piss to melt snow or ice! Let's keep the apps runner solutions so we all get rest! When we need a phase , we can't buy it! When we don't want one, it magically happens! I love it! This threat is iverover

9 minutes ago, AsheCounty48 said:

Euro is gonna come out bad, everyone is gonna jump. Ensembles will be good, everyone will climb back up...again. calling it now.

Ensembles have been creeping worse and worse for the last two days.  Haven't had a good run really by any model in a couple days.   Honestly I think we're going to have to have the UKMET score a coup on temps for this thing to work out for the NC. If EURO is marginal today, I'll seriously lose interest. 

Just now, SnowNiner said:

Ensembles have been creeping worse and worse for the last two days.  Haven't had a good run really by any model in a couple days.   Honestly I think we're going to have to have the UKMET score a coup on temps for this thing to work out for the NC. If EURO is marginal today, I'll seriously lose interest. 

It'll happen. Just believe.

22 minutes ago, SnowNiner said:

Last nights ensemble run was the best one for Mecklenburg County yet

The 6z GFS Para 384 500 mb anomaly chart is showing the rarely recorded Inverted Boogy Man pattern.  Though fabled to result in a tremendous build-up of southern snow and ice in its regular form, it typically follows warm winter periods and usually results in a dry NW flow when inverted (as seen below).

Boogy.jpg

Yeah, I'm done with next week.  That fish is fried.  I think we had two lucky runs 2 days ago that got us baited and they've been pretty crappy ever since.  

Don't trust the weeklies though, things have been flopping back and forth it seems lately.  Who knows what the next 2 weeks will be like....