Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Banter & General Discussion/Observations

ORH_wxman

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Pumped for golf season, goal is to get my handicap down in the 7-9 range from 12. Ill take more snow but the nuisance variety just delays the drying of courses and gets in my way to stardom. 

I too am pumped for golf season.  My goal is to keep my handicap from climbing from 13 to who knows what.  The problem I have with winter truncating at this point is that no matter what happens up here, it will still be nearly 2 months before my club can open.  Two additional months of mud and stick season is a bleak prospect at best.  And before anyone flames me, I am not saying winter is over up here on 2/22, just that I want it to kick back into gear as soon as possible so that at least a couple of weeks can be salvaged on the back end.

33 minutes ago, metagraphica said:

dude, it loads an annoying ad over the top that tries to force you to do something you don't want... Hate that about the web - it's turned into a ad trap

29 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

53/29 at MVL...snow melt continues.  Low dews have kept it manageable but the dew point spike is coming and it'll be ripe for Saturday's rain.  

Im loving the March appeal.  Spring skiing at its finest today.  

NAM pretty clearly stops that ... at least beyond tomorrow.  

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

dude, it loads an annoying ad over the top that tries to force you to do something you don't want... Hate that about the web - it's turned into a ad trap

I get no ad.  I do get a request from BostonGlobe to "join" if I want, but you can click close and it goes away so you can read the article.

I do; however, use Firefox with uBlock Origin installed, so I don't normally see ads anywhere.

32 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

53/29 at MVL...snow melt continues.  Low dews have kept it manageable but the dew point spike is coming and it'll be ripe for Saturday's rain.  

Im loving the March appeal.  Spring skiing at its finest today.  

warm and pleasant.

hit up jay peak today, great conditions for skiing.

Archived