Newest Member
    joxey
Fall+Banter

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, backedgeapproaching said:

83/60 split for a solid +10F departure. Dews 70+ most of the afternoon.

Defintley a bit swampy now at 72F/71F after some some rain moved through earlier. I'm all set with these 70+ dews, football started, time for some hoody and sweats weather.

One week to go and you can break them out.

And yes, it is a bit swampy after the rain moved through.

16 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Yup.  I haven't checked, but I would not be surprised if it was the warmest overnight of the year in my hood.  It's pretty foggy, too.

Today's the  torch day--BOX has progged 83* for mi casa.

yeah it is pretty gross this morning. not the warmest of the season in metro Boston, but pretty close. swamp ass city

9 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Nah..no heat anywhere. Everyone underperformed

Move the goal-posts a bit, sure.  Some were touting a multi-day string of 90s is the torch spots, which doesn't look like it'll happen.  Some late-summer mid-80s with upper 80s torch places is under-performing to guidance several days ago.  It is what it is.  It's still hot, just not as hot as low/mid 90s for 2-3 days.

It was mid-90s this time last September, bummer we couldn't get real man heat in here.

Today should roast down there though...looks like a high launch point for many.  

12 hours ago, dendrite said:

Tomorrow was supposed to be the warmest day anyways. Today just looked warm and muggy.

Yesterday was the warmest I thought region wide....FROPA is sagging through here shortly.  SNE torches though right ahead of the boundary so they'll probably be pretty hot.  We should have a decent amount of cloud debris in NNE.

36 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Got a bit of rain overnight.   69F for the low

We swamp

We roast 

We ain't the coast. 

My 84F high will fail

Dendrites 20C 850 sets sail

Upper 80s with high dews

My classroom will smell like poo

That's great--look on the bright side, they'll be no sweat this time next week.  All will be  wearing their hoodies.

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yesterday was the warmest I thought region wide....FROPA is sagging through here shortly.  SNE torches though right ahead of the boundary so they'll probably be pretty hot.  We should have a decent amount of cloud debris in NNE.

I thought yesterday was supposed to be as well; I'm' expecting today will be warmer.  We'll see how quickly the soup can warm though--shorter days may come into play.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It looks pretty warm overall. That cool down later next may  get muted. It's September so you expect some cool shots, but it's the ridge that never dies for awhile. Get used to it.

It does but there will be dissent from the usual suspects.

39 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It looks pretty warm overall. That cool down later next may  get muted. It's September so you expect some cool shots, but it's the ridge that never dies for awhile. Get used to it.

A few Folks on here thinking chilly next week based on Sipprell sleeping with GFS. One day of ormal then up up and away again 

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

A few Folks on here thinking chilly next week based on Sipprell sleeping with GFS. One day of ormal then up up and away again 

Chilly in mid-September is like highs in the 50s/60s from north to south, I haven't seen anyone thinking that lol.

Looks like beautiful 70s for a long time.

Archived