• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rowdy2x
    Newest Member
    Rowdy2x
mappy

June 2016 Obs/Disc

I call bulls*it on the claims of wearing only nut huggers and Members Only jackets in winter.

I only wear the nut huggers. I don't even bother with a jacket.

Raining.....Noah's ark style.

Got 15 minutes of drizzle here earlier.  Saw a few flashes of lightning 1/2 hour or so ago...too far away to even hear any thunder.

0.06" for the day.  Still not a t-storm since Feb 20 something.

Got 15 minutes of drizzle here earlier. Saw a few flashes of lightning 1/2 hour or so ago...too far away to even hear any thunder.

0.06" for the day. Still not a t-storm since Feb 20 something.

It's on your doorstep. Nice rain shower moving over the desert region. I hope it makes it here. I didn't water the garden tonight.

Muggy and beautiful. Temp 70

It's on your doorstep. Nice rain shower moving over the desert region. I hope it makes it here. I didn't water the garden tonight.

Muggy and beautiful. Temp 70

Nope.  Once again on the southern fringe.  Looks like 5 miles north of me has seen good rain.  Nothing but drizzle again here..  Hope you have better luck.

Up to 0.09" for the day.

Nope.  Once again on the southern fringe.  Looks like 5 miles north of me has seen good rain.  Nothing but drizzle again here..  Hope you have better luck.

Up to 0.09" for the day.

Looked at PWS about 5 miles north of me and it reported .43" from last night, and another about 8 miles north that recorded .80".

I pray this is my last summer in southern Frederick Co.

Looked at PWS about 5 miles north of me and it reported .43" from last night, and another about 8 miles north that recorded .80".

I pray this is my last summer in southern Frederick Co.

If you can some day (retirement) you should look into the upper NW coast - you'd love it up there.

I wish next mid-week's beautiful forecast was for this weekend.  I hope I get some rain though.  I have not gotten a drop since 0.1 on May 23, and the garden is getting dry.  Had to water new flowers past few days.

If you can some day (retirement) you should look into the upper NW coast - you'd love it up there.

I wish next mid-week's beautiful forecast was for this weekend.  I hope I get some rain though.  I have not gotten a drop since 0.1 on May 23, and the garden is getting dry.  Had to water new flowers past few days.

Well, I don't plan on waiting that long.  We are looking into the possibility of moving to Garrett Co. - hopefully, in the next year or year-and-a-half.  My wife wants land and I want snow (and rain) and less than the 200+ 90F degree days per year it feels like we get here.  

I hope the weather helps us out with some meaningful rain through Sunday; things will get very dry by next week if it doesn't 

Heaviest rain I've witnessed in many years. No joke. Central eastern Prince William County. Drops were the size of Buicks.

:lol:

Saw a nice shelf cloud just south of Quantico.