• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour
mappy

June 2016 Obs/Disc

Decent storm with thunder, lightning and brief heavy rain, but the worst (best?) of the line was just south of here.

Same here... it was pretty good, but the best of it looks north of me... mappy is getting clobbered.

Same here... it was pretty good, but the best of it looks north of me... mappy is getting clobbered.

The weather god's birthday gift.

I work outside in this cruddy weather all summer. I've got total rights to complain. This weather ******* *****!

Anyway, looks like the DC split is forming right on time. Humid and nasty 83/73

Picked up 0.93" of rain since midnight, with some heavy downpours and garden variety thunder mixed in.

Finally got out to try the new trot line over in crab alley today. Must not be good reports out of that area because not a single commercial and only one other rec crabber on the water. Also, based on all standing water in the farm fields and the debris in the water, it must have rained pretty good there last night. It was a real nice morning though and ended up with a half bushel of monster size crabs.

Torrents here too with unimpressive T&L

Yeah, T+L was pretty meager. 

I'm not sure why this storm got warned besides it had red DBZs on radar. 

Chalk up another non-forecasted 90F.  And I get to celebrate with another day of watching storms pass to my north.

lol

Sitting here watching what looks like a nice storm moving in. I'm in the Wales mouth right now. Not much thunder. I wonder if that outflow stabilized the atmosphere just enough to limit the lightning.

Storm is here. Just a nice garden verity thunderstorm. We're getting some really nice rain.