• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    friday
    Newest Member
    friday
jburns

21st Century Banter Thread

i will say this with all the wild fires smoke poop in the air I won't be eating the first snow. would not recommend anywhere in the southern Apps. air might be cleaner down east where Matthew went but u dont have to worry about snow there anyways

2 hours ago, NWNC2015 said:

i will say this with all the wild fires smoke poop in the air I won't be eating the first snow. would not recommend anywhere in the southern Apps. air might be cleaner down east where Matthew went but u dont have to worry about snow there anyways

13 hours ago, SimeonNC said:

Cook Out is the best fast food chain in the south. Their shakes are just amazing. 

just got back from there tonight first day of december so they had the eggnog milkshake. it was good. wish they stayed open past 2am for euro watchers.

their cheer wine floats however fail in comparison to Sheetz

Don't think we have a Pal's in Chattanooga, never seen one anyways..

Nah, they have yet to locate further south/west than Morristown and Jefferson City.

Friends from college who have since moved elsewhere typically makes Pal's their first stop upon returning to the area. Quite the cult following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Brick Tamland said:

Looks like today might be the last warm day for a while around here. Think I'll go outside to eat lunch. I have a coupon from Snoopy's for a buy one hot dog get one free. 

Taking a light blanket out and hanging around in my hammock at ?App State once I get out of class. little chilly but not too bad. plus a corona will warm me up.

question what are the rules on bantering about medical...i see death is allowed...poop is out...but anyway had something totally different medical related i wanted to banter on thought i would ask before posting this time 

Has anyone here been to Wicked Weed Brewery? The beer I have had so far is worthy of a trip to the brewery and is another reason to visit Asheville. Our local Mellow Mushroom just tapped the milk and cookies imperial milk stout and I can't wait to try it!

50 minutes ago, GaStorm said:

Has anyone here been to Wicked Weed Brewery? The beer I have had so far is worthy of a trip to the brewery and is another reason to visit Asheville. Our local Mellow Mushroom just tapped the milk and cookies imperial milk stout and I can't wait to try it!

Wicked weed is awesome...

6 hours ago, AsheCounty48 said:

Trying to calculate the odds the next shot of cold goes *poof* before it gets here.

If you go with the default 90%, you'll be right about 90% of the time.  I'd take an A- and run, any day of the week.

38 minutes ago, Isopycnic said:

Wicked weed is awesome...

I was there a few weeks ago before the MMJ concert. that place is amazing. good selection of brews.

Please hear me out.

Please everyone - start rootin' for Jon's Canadian, and the Japanese, and the CFSV2 and every other model that shows a warm winter. Pull for it. Pull for them all. Pull for them like you used to do for LR models that showed cold and snow and blocking and 10 weeks of winter. Root for the warm - play it up. Our luck, we'll all be disappointed once we give homage to and ecstatically buy into the warm progs

offer up a calf to the gods of warmth and no snow

then maybe .... as always, we'll get what we don't root for

my reverse osmosis theory on model watching - clean out the impurity

4 minutes ago, pcbjr said:

Please hear me out.

Please everyone - start rootin' for Jon's Canadian, and the Japanese, and the CFSV2 and every other model that shows a warm winter. Pull for it. Pull for them all. Pull for them like you used to do for LR models that showed cold and snow and blocking and 10 weeks of winter. Root for the warm - play it up. Our luck, we'll all be disappointed once we give homage to and ecstatically buy into the warm progs

then maybe ....

my reverse osmosis theory on model watching - clean out the impurity

Taking your theory to the next level tonight?

3 minutes ago, AsheCounty48 said:

Taking your theory to the next level tonight?

Nothing left to do but :):):)

Not really - just looking at a portrait from a convex mirror - it being Friday after one hell of a day in court ....

It's been an incredible year for warmth in Atlanta. Here are the departures from February to November, 10 straight months of above normal temps !

February: +1

March:     +6

April:       +2

May:        +1

June:       +4

July:        +3

August:    +3

Sept:       +5

Oct:         +6

Nov:        +5

19 minutes ago, Snowless in Carrollton said:

It's been an incredible year for warmth in Atlanta. Here are the departures from February to November, 10 straight months of above normal temps !

February: +1

March:     +6

April:       +2

May:        +1

June:       +4

July:        +3

August:    +3

Sept:       +5

Oct:         +6

Nov:        +5

Dec has a chance to go neg, but I wouldn't bet the house on it.