joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2016 Discussion/Observations

dmillz25

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look like a weak sea breeze developing, leveling off temps in qns bk etc. Hasnt made it uptown for now still climbing thru the 90s.

It's full-on Midsummer heat wave disgusting outside. I refuse to complain though at least not yet.

Yea, JFK knocked down to 77.  Still climbing here in lower Manhattan.  Usually when we start to level off or drop from the sea breeze, it means the park isn't too far behind.

Of course it's already out there that Monday's an all day washout so naturally it will end up dry most of the day

Fine with me, I'm supposed to go out to dinner with 14 people tomorrow night and if everyone thinks Monday weather will be awful they'll all have their BBQs at home tomorrow instead.

The sea breeze is doing its job right along the South Shore.

CITY           SKY/WX    TMP DP  RH WIND       PRES   REMARKSBreezy Point     N/A     66 N/A N/A S17         N/A                   Jones Beach CG   N/A     66 N/A N/A S14G21      N/A                   Amityville       N/A     68 N/A N/A SW18        N/A                   Boat Channel     N/A     66 N/A N/A S16         N/A                   Fire Island CG   N/A     64 N/A N/A S14         N/A                                  

Archived