Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
May 2016 General Discussion.

Chambana

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're getting the best light show of the season this evening.  I didn't get a drop out of it, but it was fun watching all the cloud to cloud streaking within a couple cells to my nw.

Nice.  You've had quite a bit of entertaining weather up there lately.  Been very benign down here.  Glad to be leaving the area for awhile starting tomorrow.  This time tomorrow night should be in Cheyenne or Laramie Wyoming.

Nice pics everyone. Been some isolated cells within the area, actually seems things have dried out lately, some rain would be welcome. Nice rebound on temp departures that's for sure. Just hard to fathom met summer starts tomorrow.

For SNG I read the winter 13-14 general discussion thread earlier, kinda fun reading everyone punt that winter way back in October, little did we know after the historic tornado outbreak that winter showed us no mercy.

June looks below average on CFS. Kinda want a warm summer. Last 3 have been very wet.

Nice pics everyone. Been some isolated cells within the area, actually seems things have dried out lately, some rain would be welcome. Nice rebound on temp departures that's for sure. Just hard to fathom met summer starts tomorrow.

For SNG I read the winter 13-14 general discussion thread earlier, kinda fun reading everyone punt that winter way back in October, little did we know after the historic tornado outbreak that winter showed us no mercy.

June looks below average on CFS. Kinda want a warm summer. Last 3 have been very wet.

13-14 was punted lol? I don't remember that but I believe it. I would guess we Will NEVER see a winter like that again here.

The action during this pattern has been bubbly and hit-and-miss.  I didn't get much tonight.  I hope the next active pattern will bring more shear with it.

I did get enough rain during this pattern to boost my May total to 3.47", only slightly below avg.  A guy one county to my south was hit repeatedly and received 7.40" in May.  I'm not sure what cyclone's May total is, but he didn't get squat out of this pattern.

Ended off being 0.6° above the normal for the month here. 

Temperature high breakdown:

40s - 2

50s - 9

60s - 6

70s - 9

80s - 5

Extremes: 85°, 28°

4.16" of rain, trace of snow/graupel

Archived