joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hurricanes are not hitting the US at all recently and it's looking like it might take a tropical system to bring a widespread soaking rain to SC and NC. Drought is already showing signs of coming to the Carolinas in what should have be a very wet winter and spring. 

Well maybe parts of the Carolinas but not IMBY we are actually 2" above normal right now, and no where in the Carolinas are even highlighted in the drought outlook as being threatened for drought yet.....

Forecast for today: 55 and cloudy with a chance of rain

Currently as of 1142am: 62 degrees and mostly sunny. Probably headed towards 70 degrees.

Nice job FFC !

You can't blame the NWS because the models screwed up on the so called cold wedge, local mets were forecasting the same thing just this morning as well.

Just came in from a most enjoyable mowing of my yard.  Last Wed I was on an operating table all afternoon while my cardiologist blasted areas inside my heart with ultra-high-frequency radio waves to attempt to stop the spurious electrical impulses that have been causing V-tach to the point where my defibrillator knocked the **** out of me.  Today was a better Wednesday.  Maybe the most perfect weather day of the year here. Or maybe it was just my noticing it more.  :)

Just came in from a most enjoyable mowing of my yard.  Last Wed I was on an operating table all afternoon while my cardiologist blasted areas inside my heart with ultra-high-frequency radio waves to attempt to stop the spurious electrical impulses that have been causing V-tach to the point where my defibrillator knocked the **** out of me.  Today was a better Wednesday.  Maybe the most perfect weather day of the year here. Or maybe it was just my noticing it more.   :)

I'm glad everything is going well. If you want to continue to enjoy the weather, feel free to come over and cut my grass.

Just came in from a most enjoyable mowing of my yard.  Last Wed I was on an operating table all afternoon while my cardiologist blasted areas inside my heart with ultra-high-frequency radio waves to attempt to stop the spurious electrical impulses that have been causing V-tach to the point where my defibrillator knocked the **** out of me.  Today was a better Wednesday.  Maybe the most perfect weather day of the year here. Or maybe it was just my noticing it more.   :)

Glad you're doing better!  And yeah, you can cut my grass anytime!

Archived